Ch2

Scarlet Pov

I woke up, after a long time on a very uncomfortable mat. I saw Clarice beside me on the mat.

"What happened?" I said to no one particular. I saw a boy next to me, the Strucker kid, who looked drained.

He must have donated blood, from how he was looking.

I was going over to him with my hand out while seeing my powers ignite.

"Get away from him!" I heard a girl say behind me, while the boy shot up.

"I... I was only trying to help, he looks drained, what happened?" I said turning to him.

"I gave you my blood so you could wake up."

"I'm sorry, the..thank you." I said shivering.

"Your cold." He said while giving me his jacket.

"Thank you, again." I said cuddling into his jacket.

"I'm sorry, my name is Scarlet, and yours is?" I asked them both.

"My name is Andy and this is my sister Lauren." Andy said to me and I nodded my head.

"So...can I help you?"

"Yeah, definitely." I looked at Lauren and she nodded her head. I reached out to Andy and gave him power surge.

"Wow, that felt..."

"Great, right?" I said finishing his sentence.

"Scarlet!" I heard John say while bringing me into a hug.

"About time." He said still hugging me.

"We need your and Lauren's help closing the portals that Clarice opens until Marcos and Kate get back."

"Who is Kate?" I asked.

"She is our mom?" Andy said. I nodded slowly while 2 portals opened.

I closed one and Lauren closed the other. We high fived each other and then everything went crazy, portals were opening up everywhere in the HQ. I closed 2 portals at the same time while Lauren was still on her first portal, I was closing them and Andy would stop the people and S.W.A.T. team from coming in.

Andy turned around towards me and Lauren.

"Andy watch out." I said, pushing the man away and he broke his neck.

"Thank you." He said giving me a hug, I hugged back.

"Yeah, no problem plus that's what I do, but not the killing, I don't kill." I said giving myself props but then frowned about the killing part, I did kill, I killed my parents, but I'm glad no one noticed the frown.

Marcos and I think Kate came back, but all of us had to go outside, but I didn't I stayed to protect everyone in there.

I found Marcos and shielded all of us from the debris falling down on top of us. We made it out safely, and I looked at our torn up home, our base, our haven, our HQ.

"Oh no." I said looking at John.

"So, what are we going to do?" I said while everyone looked at John.

"We rebuild." Everyone knew what that meant so we rebuilt our HQ.

It was fun doing it too, I didn't have to use my back, I could just use my powers, and everyone said that it was cheating, but I told them if they had the same power they would do the same thing, they agreed with me.

Since Lorna was gone, I was next to help everyone train, I don't know but I and Lorna have this connection, like were actually siblings. I'll ask Sage about it maybe she can help. I walked into the room Sage was in.