A note

I sat in the car it was quiet, "What's taking him so long.. maybe he doesn't want to see my face". As im thinking aloud the car door opens, "sorry for taking so long", dad says while going into the seat and starting the car. 

   The car pulled up at the school

   The car pulled up at the school. it was huge, so big im pretty sure it took years to build. As I was coming out the car dad says "have a good day". my eyes widen because that was the first time he's ever said that. I muttered "you too"I still couldn't believe my ears. I turned around as the car drove off and said to myself "no matter what happens I will make this the best 4 years of my life, hopefully". as I walked into the school I saw a group of girls walking in the hallway, it was like they were walking in slow motion, with everyone staring at them. I knew exactly what they were, they were the popular girls, I bet every girl in this school wants to be like them, Including me. But that would never actually happen, those girls were so pretty but I im probably the last person they'll ever talk to. 

 "uh, uhh-hi" I hear a voice stutter, I look behind me and its Jonah from 3rd grade. I nearly fainted I hugged him tightly and yell "Jonah it's really you". he looks at me confused, "you dont remember me?" I say disappointed. "Of course I remember you, your Navia. I missed you," he says excitedly. "whew good for a second there I thought my best friend forgot me." I say in relief. "could you believe it where in middle school", he says. before I can say my reply the bell rings then he asks me "what class do you have first?"                                                                                                        "I have math. you?" He looks at me and says "oh I have literature. Before I could say anything else I see a girl behind him and what she said almost made me pass out. "hey BABE, who's this" the voice says with jealousy. "oh this is Navia she used to be my best friend, Navia this is my girlfriend Katie" he says with confidence. "g-girlfriend, i-i thought you-"I stuttered I was so hurt I honestly thought he liked me. "yes his girlfriend what are you deaf?" she says she obviously wanted to make me feel bad, and I did feel bad. She looked at me with disgust, I could tell by the way she looked at me that she didn't like me, but I didn't even do anything to her, I didn't even know her. I was caught up in talking to Jonah that I forgot that class stated.

I sat in class I was so mad, Katie was in the same class as me, the only thing I was able to do though was pray that she wasn't in my other classes

I sat in class I was so mad, Katie was in the same class as me, the only thing I was able to do though was pray that she wasn't in my other classes. While I was in class someone tapped on my shoulder and gave me a note, I opened it and what I saw was a letter. I knew exactly who it was from and who she was talking to.

HEY READERS! I hope you enjoyed the first page? episode? I dont know but I hope you enjoyed this chapter

HEY READERS! I hope you enjoyed the first page? episode? I dont know but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. THATS IT CHAPTER.

ESSENTIAL QUESTION: Who wrote the note? Was it Katie or was it someone that we haven't yet discovered.