Part: 29

After 2 weeks...
Last court hearing...

( Mr Andy, Mrs sumitra sehgal and Vikrant were present. All the reporters of different channels were waiting outside. Mahir was also brought up there. He was feeling like today everything will be ruined...his freedom, his pride and more importantly his relationship with Bela. Bela thinks him the murderer and this thought was killing him from inside. He wanted to see Bela for the last time but she was not be seen anywhere. Where is Bela????

.................................................................

In car....

Bela: Yuvraj do you think it is right??? It is the matter of someone's life

Yuvraj: we don't have any other option bela. We have to do this

Bela: but if anything bad will happen then???

Yuvraj: nothing will go wrong. Trust me. As far as I am with you, I will not let anything bad to happen. Do you trust me???

Bela: yes I do

.................................................................

In the court....

Mahir's lawyer: my lord it was not seen that Mr mahir has killed Mr abhimanyu, then how can we assume that he is the culprit???

Bela's lawyer: but my lord weapon was found in Mr sehgal's hand

Mahir's lawyer: it's because he wanted to help him. When he saw his friend in that condition, he just wanted to help him and because of that he pulled out that knife

Bela' lawyer: if this was the reason then there should be another fingerprint??? Fingerprint of the killer??? But there was no fingerprint except Mr sehgal's.

Mahir's lawyer: if Mr sehgal has killed him then there should be any reason. And Mr sehgal and Mr Rathod were best friends since childhood. There was no problem in their relationship then why will Mr sehgal will kill his friend???

Bela' lawyer: maybe because Mr abhimanyu loves Mr mahir's wife Bela.

( Hearing this mahir raised his head)

Mahir ( in mind): what the hell?? Why this lawyer is talking about abhi and Bela's relationship??? How can Bela allow him to talk sometime like this???

Bela's lawyer: and Mrs Bela also loved mr abhimanyu. One more thing I want to tell my lord, Mr mahir and Mrs Bela are taking divorce and the reason is Mr abhimanyu and bela's illegal relationship.

( Meanwhile Vikrant was thinking something looking towards mahir)

Flashback....

( Before hearing, Vikrant went to bela's lawyer)

Vikrant: Mr Bakshi I want you to tell abhimanyu and bela's relationship in the court

Mr Bakshi: why will I do that??

Vikrant: because I will give you heavy amount and besides that.... I will spare you. And you will not do according to me then golden chance of gaining money will also leave from your hand as well as your life with go in danger because I will kill you just the way I killed abhimanyu and nobody will ever find about me. So will you tell??

Mr Bakshi: yes

Flashback ends...

Bela's lawyer: my lord when Mr mahir got to know about his characterless wife...

( Lawyer stopped saying further because of mahir's shout)

Mahir: shutttttttt up. Not a single word about abhi and Bela.

Bela's lawyer: why??? Because your sin will come out??

Mahir: no need to say anything I'll tell about their relationship. You wanted to prove that I killed him then yes I killed him. I accept it.... I accept my Crime

Sumitra: mahirrrr what are you saying beta??? Don't...

Mahir: mom.... I'm accepting my crime. Yes it is true that I killed abhimanyu

Vikrant ( in mind): hihihihihi I knew it mahir.... I knew it. You will accept the crime which you haven't done. Your love will never let anyone to speak anyone about bela's character. Hihihihihi now you will get punished and Bela will be mine hihihihihi

Judge: Mr mahir are you really accepting??? Did you really kill mr abhimanyu or are you accepting this crime because you don't want to bring your wife's and your friend's relationship???

Mahir: my lord there was nothing between bela and abhi. They were only good friends. And yes I killed abhimanyu. He was my best friend but he was the biggest hindrance of my next project. Abhimanyu was trying to stop my dream project and in anger I killed him. I accept my Crime

Judge: as Mr mahir accepted his crime the court found Mr sehgal as the murderer of Mr abhimanyu Rathod. The court is

Bela: one minute my lord....