Chapter 1

Jessicas' pov-

"Bye" I said to my friend as I walked back inside of the mall. I went to one of my favorite stores , American Eagle and bought a shirt. Then I went to the food court and I saw everyone huddled in a circle. And I mean everyone , the workers and everyone. I walked up to see who it was and noticed that it was Justin Bieber. The Justin Bieber ! My idol Justin Bieber !!!

"Hey guys , I just came to hang with my boy Lil Twist so if you all could like move...I'm sorry but I'm not talking to anyone and I'm not taking pictures with anyone or signing autographs" Justin said seeming annoyed.  He's going through a tough situation right now with the media and the rumors and stuff. It's worse than it's ever been before and I know it really sucks. I mean I have never experienced it , but I know how hard it must be for him.

Everyone walked away in disappointment , including me. I went to the girls' bathroom and took care of my buisness and left it. I was walking with my head down low when I noticed that I bumped into someone. I looked up and seen that it was Lil Twist.

"Oh shit I'm sorry" he said and grabbed my arm to hold me up , even though I wasn't going to fall. "N-no. I'm sorry Twist. Umm Hi" I said. I must sound so nervous and like an idiot. "Hey. Umm , what's your name ?" He asked. "Jessica...Jessica Coleman" I said. "Oh. Hey beautiful. If I didn't have a girlfriend , I'd totally ask you out on a date...but" he said and then started to think. "Wait here for a sec" he said and went into the guys' bathroom. 

When he came out , he grabbed my arm and leaded me to Justin. "Justin , this is Jessica. Jessica , I assume you know who he is" Twist said. "Y-yes. Oh my god I can't believe this is actually happened right now. Okay. Calm down Jessica" I said to myself , making Lil Twist laugh.

"It's nice to finally meet you" I said to Justin and straightened up. "Nice to meet you too" he said and chuckled. I stuck out my hand for him to skake and he pulled me in for a hug. "C'mon. You're obviously a fan. I don't want to treat you like a business associate or something" he said as I hugged him back.

"Well why don't we all go hang out" Twist said. "I'd love that" I said. "Sure" Justin said and we all walked around the mall.

We went into a store and I was looking around while Lil Twist said something to Justin. I don't know what it was , but I could tell Justin was mad because he stormed out of the store. I walked up to Twist to see what's wrong. "Hey what happened ?" I asked. "Well , yunno how Justin has been a little down. And when I seen a beautiful girl as yourself , I decided that I could get you to cheer him up. I asked him what he thought about you and uhh...some more stuff and he freaked out and said he just wants to be single. And that he would rather not date a fan" Twist said. "Oh" I said and looked down. "Yeah sorry" He said and gave me a hug. "I guess I'll just uhh go. Bye. It was great to meet you" I said and walked away.

I was walking around the mall with my bags in my hand when I seen Justin sitting crying near by in a part of the mall that's empty of everything. "Justin , what's wrong ?" I asked as I ran up to him and knelt down. He looked at me in confusion , probably because he didn't recognize me , but he soon did.

"Look at this" he said and handed me a piece of paper , I read it and it said 'I used to love you. I used to be a hardcore belieber and now I hate your guts. You have no one anymore. All of your fans are gone. You suck. Go die !'

"Oh my god that's terrible" I said and sat down , then gave him a hug. He hugged back and cried in my shoulder. "She was right. They all hate me. All of my beliebers are gone" Justin said. "Shhhh. That's not true Justin. I'm still here" I said and rubbed his back.

"I love you Justin. There are millions of people out there who love you and don't let anyone tell you different" I said trying to cheer him up.

We sat there non visible to anyone and hugged on the floor.