Chapter 5

Here's chapter 5! Hope you guys love it as much as I love writing for you!

Damian POV

When I leave the room, I hear her crying. But I can't stop moving. ZACK FUCKING MORIANO RAPED MY MATE! And he's my dad's fucking beta. How dare he!

I'm going to KILL him when I find him. So I mind link him, trying to control my anger so he won't know how livid I am at the moment.

Zack, I need to speak to you immediately

Yes sir, if I may ask, for what sir?

You'll see. Meet me in the woods behind the pack house.

Yes sir.

I cut off the link and see Zack standing there nervously when I get to the woods. "Zack." I greet him. "Future Alpha Damian, is there a problem sir?"

"What do you know about a Karisma Anderson?" I see the hesitation in his character and automatically know he did it. He raped my mate. Tobias is so angry and begging to be released so we can snap his neck.

But I need answers. And I'm getting them one way or another.

"Well?" I ask when he doesn't answer.

"I don't know a Karisma Anderson sir." he lies, to my face! First, he hurts my mate physically, emotionally and mentally then he wants to lie about it. What a dipshit!

"Why are you lying! And to my face! Tell me the truth right the fuck now!"

He steps back a little after I yell at him. I know that Karisma can't hear me because my room is on the top of our 7 floor pack mansion.

"I dated her for a while and we... Had sex before she broke up with me sir."

"Really ? Because Karisma is my mate and I want to know why she is so self conscious and WHY SHE'S IN MY ROOM RIGHT NOW CRYING BECAUSE SOMEBODY DRUGGED HER AT A PARTY AND RAPED HER!!!!" I yell at him.

After that he shifts and lunges at me, but my wolf already thought ahead. I shift and side step and he stumbles and falls. When he lunges for me again, I force him to shift back to human form with my alpha tone.

I leap into the air and my wolf snaps our canines into his neck and rip his throat out.

When his body collapses, I shift and look for a pair of shorts and a shirt I have kept in every tree trunk in our territory. After I change, I drag his body and dump it into a lake that leads to a crater created by my pack for this specific reason.

When I go back to my room, Karisma isn't there. I assume she went to get something to eat since she hasn't eaten today so I go to take a shower.

Then look for some clothes. A plain black t-shirt with some dark washed jeans and my black Nike Huaraches. Of course I'm trying to look good in order to impress my mate, since she's already impressed me with her own assets.

But when I get to my room again and she's still not here, I walk to my bed to see a note. I read it quickly and run to her house, furious for her low self esteem and self consciousness and furious at myself for being so distracted to notice her sudden departure.

And now, here we are.

Our lips molded together, her arms around my neck with her hands in my hair, my hands with a firm grip on her luscious ass against a wall. Life couldn't get any better than this.

"Where's your room?" I ask her between one of my attacks on her mouth. "Upstairs, last door to the left." I pick her up and she wraps her bare legs around my waist.

Really?! I already got a hard-on?? I look at her to see her blushing furiously. "Damian..." she whispers staring at my shirt. "Yes?" I say breathlessly. "You have a situation down there..." "I know baby." She begins laughing, and really loud and hard. I just stare at her, because even in these moments where she's oblivious to anything else, she's so beautiful.

Her smile as bright as the sun and her laugh more beautiful than anything I've heard before.

"What's so funny?" I say so she doesn't catch me staring and feel embarrassed. "Nothing. I just haven't laughed in a while and this seemed so funny to me." I laugh and realize that she's still wearing my clothes.

"You're still wearing my clothes." I say possessively and prideful. "Yeah, they're comfortable and smell really good." She says while blushing.

"I love it when you blush."

Karisma POV

I can't believe he just said that. Hearing him say it made me blush deeper and embarrassment floods my body.

I release my hold on his waist with my legs when I hear my stomach cry like a whale. Damian starts laughing so hard and uncontrollably that I leave him in the hallway, on the floor, laughing his life away.

Trying to ignore his laughing, I walk downstairs as I roll my eyes and go to the kitchen and look through the takeout menus. I find the pizza menu and order two pizzas.

After I hang up, I sit on a bar stool and go through Wattpad on my laptop.

A few minutes later, Damian starts walking downstairs with his cheeks flushed from laughing so hard and his hair messy from rolling around on the floor.

He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist and grabs my ass with his hands.

"Who were you on the phone with?" He asked me, while adjusting his hands on my butt.

"Do you always have to have some kind of grip on my ass?" I ask him. "Yes, it's mine. Now who were you on the phone with?" "With the pizza shop. Since I'm starving and my boyfriend doesn't want to buy me food, I will." After finishing my sentence, I realize that I just called him my boyfriend. I blush furiously.

"Did you-" "No" I interrupt "Just call-" "NO" "Me your-" "NOO" "Boyfriend?" I drop my gaze and blush. "If you don't want to be exclusive or whatever- " "Of course I want to be exclusive with you. You're my mate. I'm yours and you're mine."

I lean in to kiss him, but the door bell rings and I quickly pull away from Damian as he pouts adorably. Quickly paying and tipping the pizza guy, I get the pizza and put it on the table.

"So are you staying the night here?" I ask Damian. I really don't want him to leave.

"Of course. Is your dad coming home tonight?" "No... Knowing him, he'll be home next week."

"I'll stay till then." "You don't have to." I whisper at him. "But I'm going to, love."

This is gonna be the longest and best week of my life.

A/N: Hey guys! So, two author's notes and an update all in one day !! You my beautiful werewolfers are lucky ;) love you guys!! And enjoy !

(Edited 7/26/2018)