Getting sleepy

hey everyone!

i have a favor to ask... when you read my books, please tell me what you think of them, i like advise and comments on my books so i can improve my writing..

thanks! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup's P.O.V

Just another day on Berk. days are starting to get a bit boring here on this island.

i woke up to the sound of a giant roar. i've never heard a dragon roar like that. oh well. i got up, and i heard knocking. dad was out doing chiefly things, and i really couldn't be bothered getting up to open the door. toothless woke up and looked at me with his gummy smile. i just yelled, "come in!!" and i heard the door open. i walked downstairs and saw astrid. she had her arms crossed and was looking at me angrily. i asked her, "what did i do now?" 

"hiccup, IT'S 1:30 IN THE AFTERNOON!!! TRAINING STARTED LIKE, 100000 HOURS AGO!! AND YOU WEREN'T THERE!! AGAIN!!"

"oh" was all i could say to her. "Well, how 'bout we go dragon racing this afternoon ok?" she simply nodded and sat down. she looked at me strangely and asked, "did you just get out of bed hiccup?

"well... maybe.." i said while scratching the back of my head. she just face-palmed. i got breakfast and walked outside. toothless followed.

"come here bud!" i tell him as i give him a basket of fish.

when toothless finished eating, astrid and i walked over to the dragon racing arena. 

as we were racing, i felt really tired all of a sudden. i caught a white sheep and then everything blacked out.

Astrid's P.O.V

as we were racing, i saw a sheep fall from toothless's back. i flew higher to see why hiccup let go of the sheep and saw he was... PASSED OUT??!!!

"HICCUP!" i yelled his name but he wasn't waking up. he fell back and his leg came out of the saddle. toothless suddenly roared and was falling to the ground (A/N: reminder - toothless can't fly without hiccup controlling his tail) i flew down and grabbed hiccup, and hookfang grabbed toothless (hookfang got toothless because he's the biggest dragon out of the all and can probably hold another dragon and a rider) and we both flew to the ground. hookfang put toothless on the ground and toothless ran to hiccup. i placed hiccup on the ground and tried to wake him up. he slowly woke up eventually.

"hiccup!" i yelled.

"ugh... what happened?" he said quietly and slowly.

fishlegs then said, "either you were really tired and fell asleep, or something made you pass out."

"oh" was all hiccup could say.

then i said, "the twins went to go get gothi so just lay there and relax for now."

Hiccup's P.O.V

"the twins went to go get gothi so just lay there and relax for now." Astrid told me.

"ok" was all i could get out.

what happened to me? how did i fall asleep on a dragon?!!

gothi came and examined me. as she was carving in the sand, fishlegs said, "she says you're too tired to do anything. you need to get at least 19 hours of sleep to fully recover. and if you don't recover after that, then come see me again."

i thanked both gothi and fishlegs, since fishlegs read out what gothi had written. astrid helped me up and helped me to my house.

on the way back to our houses, i ran into dad.

"hey dad."

"oh. son, i need to talk to you."

"ok?" by judging the sound of his voice, what he wants to say won't be good....

"this morning, everyone heard a large roar of a dragon not far from here. it sounded very dangerous. i've never heard such a thing."

"me either dad. and i know all the dragon species. well, most of them."

"i want you and the team to go find out what it is."

"alright dad. we will investigate now."

But Astrid stopped me and said, "um, no. Don't you remember what just happened to you??"

"... um..."

Astrid rolled her eyes. "we were dragon racing and you just suddenly passed out. We got gothi and she said that he is staying up all night working on things and hasn't gotten a wink of sleep since like, 4 days ago!"

"oh. are you ok son?"

everything started to get blurry again.

"yeah.. i'm f-"

the last thing i heard was astrid's voice calling my name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

is it good? bad? horrible? normal? lame? awesome? tell me in the comments!

Bye!