Chapter Three

The brunette grasped at her arms, pulling her closer to his body. He watched as her eyes gazed up to his. He knew she was the only one that would fix the damage. If only it was that simple.

  Your POV

  I tilted my mic closer to my mouth. "We startin' yet?" I asked Albert.
  He typed something that before responding. "Yeah, I'm starting."
  I picked up my phone. The background was the only thing I hoped my heart would remember.
  Albert and Jake hugging could make me always smile. I just wish that they never had to hid behind their girlfriends all the time. I never knew if there was a problem... I never even knew if there was a possiblity that the closet door was jammed.
  "So, the Cult Cult uhhhh, The Cult Family-" Albert screamed as I joined the game.
  I wheezed, slapping my knee. "It's just me, you smelly idiot." I joked.
  He giggled. "Oh shut up. So, The Cult Family been done invited me and my partner in crime, Y/n, to dinner. I have no idea why but that's usually how all my videos tent to start."
  I laughed and started circling him in game while he continued to talk.
  "Hey Y/n, you might want to stop." Albert said nervously.
  I stopped and looked at the Cult's house. There stood Bobby. Just looking out at us like we were not welcome.
  "UUUUHHHHH, I ain't going in towards his first, it's all you Cletus." I moved my character behind him.
  "But I don't want to go first. Don't make me Mom!"
  I laughed. "You better go first or you're getting the bel-" I burst out laughing before I could finish.
  Albert screamed and started moving his character towards the house.
  I touched my screen to fix it and but it turned blue for a second before going back to Roblox. Huh? Weird.
  Albert started moving towards the house and I followed behind.

  The house was creepy and dark but I still managed to keep myself from randomly screaming out.

_____________Inside Game_____________
(Inside game means like, i don't need to write "the bubble above their head" just an fyi)

  Bobby stayed behind and Albert as we moved into the dining room.
  I peeked in before stepping into the room.
  "Welcome Albert and Y/n." Martin said.
  I looked to one side of the table. There was Jack, Emmett and Mars. The otherside was now Bobby, a girl with Maia above her head. Martin was sitting at the end.
  I took a seat next to the Maia girl and Albert sat next to me.
  "I guess you've notice the new addition." Martin cleared his throat before talking again. "Her name is Maia. She is our first sister."
  I looked over at Maia. She had long, light brown hair with the tips a dirty shade of blonde. Her eyes were hazel. And she wore a purple dress woth a black belt around her waist that separated the top from the bottom of her dress. She wore a big smile whenever Martin wasn't looking. I could tell she was bright.
  "She looks lovely." I said. I let my hand off my mouse for a few seconds.
  Martin got up from his chair. "Miss Y/n. I would like to speak to you in the other room." He said, walking out of the room.
   I followed behind him.

  "So," I ran my hand threw my hair. "What did you want to talk about?"
  He smirked. "There is something I need to tell you."

______________________________________

  I'm posting this at 6:21 AM and I feel like shite but it's fine.