Dating challenge

//A/N this takes me forever to make. It's a work in progress though

It is Valentine's Day in Heavenly host elementary school. All the other spirits had their valentines in separate dimensions of Tenjin elementary alone. A small ghost child who seems to 14 at the time set up her older brother up on a date. When Satoshi's little sister told her brother the infirmary directions, that he should go to tonight.

Tsukasa had a date in the infirmary directions that Mrs. Yui gave him. Since the two are no longer as a couple. In his mind he thought it would be a lady in the infirmary, he would be on that night.

A couple of hours later in the day, Tsukasa went into the infirmary. The brunette haired male sit down on the bed, waiting for his date to arrive. Then a sudden thought came to him about if his date a guy. The male was bisexual for both men and women. When he had that thought, the male wouldn't be surprised. A door opened in mid-thought.

Satoshi opened the door after following Yuka's directions to the infirmary. As he takes his first step, he feels a bit scared considering the condition the room is in. The male had to be careful so he doesn't fall. When satoshi notice another guy in the infirmary. He didn't think it was his date, he thought it would be Naomi until he realized that Naomi is back in the over world.

Tsukasa looks at the male who is currently in his own thoughts at the moment. The brunette haired male noticed that the other male was a spirit as well.

"Hey there man." Tsukasa greeted the ghost male with warm smile on his face. The gentleman who was looked like to be around 18 years old, looks at the guy who is around his age.

"Hi there. My name is Mochida Satoshi." Said Satoshi, greeting the male and introducing himself. The brown eyes male looks to the other male with another warm smile on his face.

"So um what do you want to talk about?" Asked Satoshi, couldn't think of a conversation starter with his own mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[S] I thought I should show you guys the original concept for this piece unlike my edited version. Which might not work for this challenge but you will see my effort.

It was around Valentine's Day in Heavenly host elementary school. Satoshi mochida didn't really have much to do since Naomi and Ayumi left to the over world and gotten a bit bored as a newly spirit. The white shirt male who had a blue flame as a spirit saw another blue flame dude who was wearing the Kisaragi Academy senior high uniform. The male ghost raised one brow to the male he looked at.

"Hm? Maybe I could asked him about how he died?" Asked satoshi while he was thinking to himself. The brunette male floated to another brunette male.

Tsukasa notice a blue flame spirit, who had the same color hair and wearing the Kisaragi school uniform. The male wonders what the other male said as they just stood there awkwardly next to each other.

"Hey man, are you lost?" Tsukasa asked satoshi, with a concerned look to his face.

"N-no, I'm not lost. I am just wondering how you past away here or well how you got here?" Satoshi answers Tsukasa's question and then asked a question of his own.

Tsukasa looks to the male who asked him a couple of questions. The questions seems to be about him a bit.

"Um I passed away while protecting Yui from a ghost a long time ago..." The brunette male answers the first question to the other male. He placed his arm to his back to rub it a bit while he tried to explain his second question.

"How I got to Heavenly host, huh? Yui actually had something from a rip up part from a paper doll. She told everyone in class about it." He told the male about how he got here.

Satoshi was surprise that Mrs. Yui gotten involved with the charm. The male didn't know much about that since Tsukasa told him his answers. 'Does he believe what Tsukasa said or not?' Satoshi thought a bit.

A sigh came from Tsukasa's mouth as he was waiting for his reply. The brunette haired male was getting impatient.

"T-that is a surprised to me." Said Satoshi, giving a late reply after being in his own thoughts for a bit.

"Let me asked a question of my own." Tsukasa said to the male.

"What is your name?" Asked Tsukasa, wondering what the male name is.