The Eighth Sin

Y/N POV: When the dust got kicked up from Ban's punch. You could see everything that happened. You could feel your heart thumping in your chest. You always knew that Meliodas was a demon but just seeing him like that after 12 years scared you. He walked back to the crowd just with a smile on his face. People were cheering like crazy. He looked over at you and made eye contact with you. You just walked farther back into the crowd. You just came here to get your sacred treasure back and to see if there were alright. Now all you needed was to get your sacred treasure "MoonLight." You thought that Meliodas would just keep talking to his friends and not bother you. But then you felt someone walking towards you. You turned around to see who it was. It was Meliodas behind you. Ever since you can to this fighting festival you had one questing on your mind. How has Meliodas not changed in appearance since the last time you had seen him. "It's Y/N right?" He says to you. You nod at him. "Hey I heard that name somewhere before but I can't remember where." He says resting his chin on his hand. You shrug at what he says. He walks off but says this to himself out loud. "Y/N Y/N. Whose is she?" You still can't believe that he does not remember you. "Our first match for the semi-finals is... Y/N VS HOWZER!!!" You perk up by hearing your name and how loud the voice is. "Howzer ehh." You say out loud to yourself. You walked up to the rink looking at him. "Begin!!!" The host screeched. You go into a fighting position as well as him. He comes running towards you with his fist. You expect him to throw a punch but instead, he makes a tornado. "Rising tornado." He says coming at you. You quickly dodge it. This power that is coming off of him is a holy night. "I promise it won't hurt. Just let my magical hands do all the work." You sigh knowing what he meant but it just sounded wrong. He throws a tornado your way but you dodge it barely. You don't know what to do but dodge. "He's fast." You mumble to yourself. You sprint at him avoiding his attacks by a hair. You land a solid kick to the groin. You know your kinda playing dirty but who cares. He falls to the ground but makes one last tornado. You get sucked up into the tornado. "Oh shit!" You yell at your being thrown around in the tornado. The debris from the earlier fights get picked up and starts to scrap you. "As the host, I have to interject. Howzer is down so Y/N wins!!!." Howzer lets go of the tornado and you fall to the ground. You hear a thud as you fall on the rock. You got little cuts everywhere from the rocks. *Cough* *cough* You slowly get up from the ground and brush yourself off. Your clothes are roughed up but nothing serious. But they do need to be washed when you get the chance. The crowd is shocked and speechless. To be honest you feel embarrassed. You had never been the center of attention lately so you just stand there awkwardly blushing. You eventually walk down to the crowd and look at Meliodas. Who is looking back at you? You break the eye contact and look at the ground. You scoff and kick the dirt. You still don't know how you're going to get your sacred treasure back. Meliodas is going to have to find out that you're the eighth so you can get You sacred treasure back. You look up from the ground because you see someone in front of you. And of course, it's Meliodas. Why does he keep talking to you? You just want to be alone. "Hey, you were pretty good up there. Are you hurt?" He looks at you with the same poker face he had for years. You just stand there and put your hands on your hips. "Yep." You lie with a smile. The small cuts hurt as if you got a hundred paper cuts. But you got pretty good at handling the pain over the years. He smiles and heads back over to his friends. You wonder what has happened to each of the sins. But you just shrugged it off because you were just going to get your things and leave. There's no point in asking if you're just going to leave anyway. You decide to walk over to Meliodas friends. "Hi I'm Y/N it's nice to meet you." You say with a smile on. "What you want shorty." Ban says to you. You guess that Ban doesn't remember you either. You look over to the small one next to Ban. You see the pillow he is holding and it looks like King's sacred treasure. He sure has changed over the years. You look at King and smile. You have concluded that Ban nor does King. As you walk away you hear the host call up the next match. "Next up is... Meliodfu VS Cain!!!"

Meliodas POV: I went up to the rink and then looked back at Y/N. She had a disappointing face on. You didn't know why. Was it something you said to her or something else. You looked at Cain and he looks at you and walked towards you too. "As soon as I heard that name I knew it had to be you." Yours shocked by his words. "Your Meliodas's son aren't you." Yours now confused by that. "No, I'm Meliodas." You whisper back to him. "Huh no, that can't be! If Meliodas was still alive then he would be in his 60's!!" He yells. "Shh don't be so loud. I'm trying to keep it on the low side." You press your finger to your lips. "Ok even if your Meliodas you should at least remember me?" You shake your head side to side and shrug. "Ok well that's not helping your case but I'll give you one last chance to convince me that you're the real Meliodas." He says to you. A second after he says that he jumps up and tries to attack you using his knees. You easily block the attack then you stops and lands on the ground. "Ohhhh you are the real Meliodas." Cain comes up to you and gives you a big old hug. Cain's face turns to very serious and walks back a bit. Then he throws off his cape to show his holy knight outfit. It's of a crest of Danafor. "Ok so if your the real Meliodas then what possessed you to wipe Danafor off the map. What possessed you to kill Liz. The one you swore to protect!!!" While he is yelling at you he summons a big fireball. He throws it at you and you let it hit you in full force. "After I had come back from a mission Danafor was completely gone. And I started to hear rumors that you were the one who did it!!!" He throws a bigger one at you. Right, when it almost touches you use "Counter Vanish." Is when you can make a magic attack vanish if it has been used on you in the fight before. Cain stops yelling and just stands there. "Like I told you I tried to protect everyone." You say softly. Cain runs up to you smiling "Ohh I knew it wasn't true it's just when I heard those rumors I just needed to make sure that they weren't true." "Ahem. Excuse me, sorry to interrupt but the fight." The host says very confused. You and Cain both nod at the host. "I forfeit this fight," Cain says as he lets go of me. "You sure?" You say to him. He nods his head up and down. "Ok, so the winner is... Meliodfu!!!" The host says into his microphone. "Then that leaves the final match is... Meliodfu vs Y/N!!!" You see Y/N walk up to the ring and gives you a smile. "BEGIN!!!" The host screams.

Y/N POV: You smile at Meliodas as you get up to the ring. After the host yells "Begin." You run towards him aiming for his chest. You land a punch on him hard. I guess he wasn't expecting you to do that. He is only a foot away from the edge but you're still in the middle. He was still in shock because he didn't even see you coming for a second punch. You land the second hit on his stomach pushing him off the ring. You wave your hand up and down because of the pain. "Ow." You mumble to yourself. "Umm, ok folks guess the winner of the Vaizel fighting festival is Y/N!!!" You flinch as you feel an intense power coming from the sky. You see Meliodas sit up tensely. You walk down the steps into the crowd. "What was that power I sensed?" You questing to yourself. You see Meliodas get up from the ground and onto the ring. "Listen up everyone!!! I'm Meliodas of the seven deadly sins! And we the sins are taken over this whole town!" You see Ban and King go up to the ring to join Meliodas. "Since I'm in a good mood I'm going to give you a choice! You can either get killed or you can get out of this town!" The people in the crowd are mumbling and yelling that that's not true and he's not Meliodas. But soon people believe them and start to panic. You're just standing there frozen in fear.

Meliodas POV: The holy nights are here and they have sent a fireball your way. You quickly use full counter on it and send it back at them. Most of the people have fled the area. But Y/N. She is just standing there frozen. She then straightens up and looks at me her face looks disappointed. Ban and King have gone and started making sure that all of the people have left. "Didn't you hear me Y/N we are taking over Vaizel!" You yell at her. She nods her head up and down and turns the other way and starts to run. Guila steps in front of her smiling. She then proceeds to pull out her weapon and uses shoot bomb. Y/N tries to run away from it but she's not fast enough. She gets hit and flings backward next to you. You look down at her in shock. Then you see something that catches your eyes. A tattoo of an animal. The animal is (Your choice of an animal) Then everything makes sense now. Y/N is the (Your animal) of (Your sin). The symbol is on the back of her right shoulder. You have found the forgotten eighth sin!