#5 SVU Chatroom: Alone Time

*Hey guys sorry for it took a long time for the update!!In this chat your getting some bensler fluff!;)* BTW this is all based in season 8 after the divorce.

Liv45 signed in

El56 signed in

Liv- hey babe <3

El- hey sweetie <3

Liv- so do u want to meet me somewhere?Like a date?

El- yeah sure how about swimming?

Liv- yeah okay that sounds fun, let's go to my apartment complex pool, is that okay?

El- yeah, I'll come and meet u at your apartment.

Liv- ok babe u soon;)

At Liv's apartment

Olivia: yep, let's go down to the pool.(smiles,and winks at el)

Elliot: okay (smiles and winks back at her)

they both get in the pool and starts swimming. (and they are not skinny dipping)

Olivia: wow El you swim good.

Elliot: thanks you do too.

Olivia started swimming and then went under water. El saw as she got closer to his body, then he joined her. They were both face to face and then they kissed. When oxygen became a problem, they both pulled apart and came to the surface.

Olivia: wow that was great El (smiles and blushes)

Elliot: I know it was. (smiles) I love it when you blush it's cute, your cute. then Olivia kissed him.

Olivia: smiles and blushes even more...leans to kiss Elliot again for 3 minutes.

They get out they pool, cause Liv needed more sunscreen.

Olivia: Sure (blushes and smiles)

Elliot starts rubbing sunscreen on her shoulders and starts to message her neck and shoulders with his soft lips.