Saying Goodbye? .Ch 15..

Encre's Pov.

Running into the forest I was. I ran and ran, taking nothing with me. I didn't want to leave Fallacy and Jasper.. but.. it had to be done, for their safety.
I hit away each and every branch which got it my way, my breathing heavy as I ran. I was almost there. Almost to the village.. where I'm pretty sure that Assgore would be, waiting to kill me. But just then, before I reached the village, I heard a shout. A shout of a very familiar voice. Jasper..
"M-Ms. Encre!! Wait..! Where are you going?" He asked. I stopped in my tracks, soon turning around to look at him. I just stared at him for a moment.
I couldn't tell Jasper that I was just leaving him like that. It.. would break his little heart.
So, I tried to explain it.. "Jasper.. I am going back to the village.. and turning myself in.. for your safety, and Fallacy's... I feel like.. if I stayed, you both would be killed one of these days.. so.. go back to the castle, please.." As I spoke, Jasper looked shocked. He shook his little skull, and pleaded, "B-But Ms. Encre..! Y-you can't leave us.. F-father wouldn't want you to go.. I wouldn't want you to go.. s-so can you come back..?" I shook my own skull in response.
No matter how much I wanted to stay with them, I still was going back to that village..

Jasper's Pov.

Encre's.. leaving..? She can't! I don't want her to leave Father and I..
"P-please..? Don't leave.." I pleaded again.. I really didn't want her to leave. "Jasper.. you.. must understand that—" Encre hesitated. She looked as if she had trouble speaking at the moment. She.. choked on her words. "You must understand that— This is what is right, whether you think it is or not.. you're going back to the castle, and I'm going back to the village.. so just go.. your father will be worried about you, I know it.. you're not supposed to be out of the castle at all.. so just please, go back.." Encre said, with a tone of sadness in her voice.
Tears pricked the corners of my sockets, as I shook my skull..
I didn't want her to leave.. not now.

"JASPER?! ENCRE?!" I heard father call out from the castle.
Father found out I was gone.. I'm in trouble..
Encre looked into the direction of father's voice, looking back at me shortly after. She sighed, "Your father is waiting.. please go back.." I again, shook my skull. I wasn't leaving Encre at all. I was about to break down in tears, yes.. "Jasper!? Encre?!" Father called out again. He sounded so worried.. more worried than I've ever heard him be. Yet his shout was more quiet than the last.
Encre just stared at me, before calling back to him, "FALLACY!" She shouted back.
"Now Jasper, your father knows we're out here., I'm pretty sure he can find us with just a couple of shouts from me.. so, he will be coming soon, and you need to be ready to go back with him.." She told me. I shook my skull in response once again. "N-no, you're coming back w-with me.. please..!" I pleaded once again..
...but before I knew it, father landed beside me. I tensed up, for I felt like I was in big trouble..

(508 words. New chapter baby— ok, so again, I wanna give thanks to five people for helping me with ideas for this story. You know who you are.. <_< anyways, thanks for reading.)