46

"So, this is the final place..."  The man walks in front of us to the final building. It was located next to the harbour and had a beautiful view. "It would be the perfect location for a restaurant." I smile at the man and Pierre gently squeezed my hand. 

"It looks nice from the outside..." I uneasily say. The first one was a total disaster on the inside, even though it looked stunning on the outside. I was hesitant now because I don't want to be too excited too fast. 

"Let's go inside." We walked in and even though I am slightly scared of what we will face, the room that would become the dining room looks amazing. "What do you think? I know the colour on the walls is not ideal, but that's easily fixed." 

"I quite like it, it has something unique. I could do a lot in dark grey, that would give an amazing effect." I admit and Pierre just frowns, trying to imagine it. "I could let go of the idea of a classic Italian restaurant and make it more modern." I could imagine the room full of guests. 

"Unlike the other places, there already is a kitchen of good quality in the back. This was a restaurant before the owner had to sell." I nod and look at Pierre. He chuckled. 

"You look like a kid in a candy store." I laugh. 

"Well, restaurants are like candy stores for me. Especially a place that could become my own." I smiled at the idea of owning my own restaurant in Monaco. That would be insane right? they walked to the kitchen and I looked at all the appliances that were already there. "Oh my goodness. Is that a stone oven?!" I walk to what seems to be a stone oven and look at it more closely.

"Yes it is." It isn't that big, maybe big enough to fit two pizza's in once, but it was there. That would be one thing to cross of my list to buy. There were plenty of stoves and ovens. 

"It is amazing."