#5

#5- Meeting

3rd Person's POV

Claire went downstairs to see who's waiting for her.

While she's walking down she saw someone she didn't expected.

HER SISTER. Or her Step Sister.

Claire's POV

I can't believe it, Margarette is here.

She's with her friends sitting on the couch while they're on their own phones.

I just stood there and can't believe she's here.

"Ohh you're here?". My mom said.

And then the three of them looked at me and smiled.

I smiled back and then Margarette walked to me.

"I missed you Claire". She said and hugged me.

"I missed you too". I whispered to her.

"Hi Claire, my name is Veronica Jewels, and I am the closest BFF of your sister". She introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you Veronica". I replied.

"And this is my cousin Agatha". She said pointing the short girl but I think we just have same height.

"Hi my name is Agatha Marie Sargovia I hope we can be close". She said while holding tight to her bag.

"Nice to meet you too". I said.

"Well I think you guys should go now, you can eat breakfast at school because its still early and you guys can know each other more, bye". Mom said while pushing us out, I think she's gonna watch her favorite kdrama again.

Me and the girls are out of the house and they invited me to join them on their group. Well of course I agreed to them.

~~~End of the Chapter~~~

Sorry for a short chapter I'm cleaning my room and I'm so busy right now I'll catch up next time.

Also, sorry for not updating for months I'm so busy and forgot wattpad. I'll do my best to make more chapters.