Chapter 2

"Hey, do you know what we are actually learning" jisung said with a hint of embarrassment.

 "um yeah, here are the notes" Y/n passes her notebook to Jisung and he copies down as much as he can. 

"Thank You" he said with a grin of satisfaction since he knows nothing about this class.

"How did you write them down so quickly?" she asked with curiosity.

 "I just took pictures with my phone under the table. I have no time to write down all of that shit" he said while flipping through many pages of notes.

 "Language" said the brown-haired boy that seems to be Renjun. 

He slapped Ji Sung in the head.

 "Oww" Jisung said as Y/n smiled and laughed at how cute he was. 

"Hey" Ji Sung said which caught Y/n's attention.

 "Class is over we can go to lunch now". Y/n soon came back to reality after her laughing fit and giggles that made Jisung uwu at her. " um- oh sorry yeah" she said getting up and heading out of the classroom.

"Oh wait, Y/N!" 

"yes?" 

she said while looking back at him and his friends. "We don't know where the lunch room is so, can you please show us" he said while scratching the back of his neck. "Sure" she said while the boys caught up with her.

"Hi, let me introduce myself to all of you, my name is Kim Y/n and i am 17 years old"

" I am assuming you already know our names since, you know" "yeah" she said to the purple haired boy named Chenle. She was now leading them down the hallway, which where the lunch room is located. "Here we are" she said while they arrived in front of two big doors. "See you guys around" "oh wait" jisung said "yes?" Y/n said with a little annoyance this time.

Jisung pulled her to the side while the other walked through the doors. "Can i maybe, get your number?". Y/n's face lit up with excitement and a bright smile came across her face. "Sure" she said which made Jisung smile even bigger, if that was even possible.

He handed her his phone and she put her number in it as he then took it back and put her contact ID as "Kim Y/n💜💗". She gave her phone to him and put his ID number as " Jisungie!!<3" without even thinking.

Y/n is now laying on her bed while texting jisung. She can't help but giggle at the stupid memes he is sending her. That all came to an end when the clock struck 12 and she began to fall asleep. She dozed off with a smile on her face. She finally has something to look forward to in life, well, more like someone.