17

Years passed like a blink of eyes, Hadrian was named the genius of hogwarts as he was too powerful and a born genius. He gained many money than any students in the hogwarts ever did. He became the seeker of the slitherin quidditch team and won all the house cups with ease as he was trained by four people who was named Sirius , Severus , Narcissa and Lucius.

He was now having master teaching of every subjects in hogwarts and the fame of rosy decreased in hogwarts and Hadrian replaced it.

But Dumbledore made every children in the hogwarts to have a blood inheritance test to see whether they are creature or not. So goblins from gringotts came and started doing the test but no one know was that this was done every year by the goblins to search a certain person. Hadrian given his blood while talking with goblins in a respective manner that amazed the creatures as the rest of the students just bad mouthed them.

Then the test appear in front to be seen by everyone which includes parents , children and professors but before they could blink the goblins vanished with Hadrian to somewhere. Then all of them read it to have shocked face , bulged eyes and hanging jaws.

Blood Ritual Inheritance Test

Name Hadrian Sirius black

Ex name Harry James potter

Father Sirius Orian black

Ex father James potter

Mother none

Ex mother Lilith Evans

Ex sibling rosy potter

Lord of death , potter , malfoy , black , peverall , slitherin , gryffindor , ravenclaw , hufflepuff , gaunt , notts . scavenger , moonlily , Arthur , embrys and lefey.

Creature : elf , phoenix , werewolf and vampire.

Then when Hadrian opened his eyes he saw a statue of a man and then without thinking anything he touched it. Then the man came to alive and the person was not a statue as Hadrian thought he was. Then all of a sudden he felt that he was related o this man in front of him only time will say whether he was right or not.

 Then all of a sudden he felt that he was related o this man in front of him only time will say whether he was right or not

But before he could think what was going on the man suddenly hugged him and said thank you. He then introduced himself as Damon. So harry introduced himself and asked him how he became a statue. Then Damon told him his story and then asked Hadrian whether he was neglected or not to which harry said his whole story.

Then he asked where he was then only then they understand that they had companies who were watching them interact. The goblins didn't gone back but apparate to a certain distance to see whether they are correct or not. Then when they saw the statue became a living person they apparate to the main gringotts which was located in France to inform the goblin king that his youngest son statue became a living person. So his son returned.