CRUSHED : Chapter One

"Hey Mike. What's up with your brother?" I asked. "He still isn't speaking?" Mike answered. "Nope!" I said. I looked around to see if I can find his best friend, then my phone rang. "Angel, I was looking for you. What's up with Boon?" I asked her. "Hell, I don't even know. That's why I called you. He haven't said a thing to me." I shook my head. "Okay, well try to talk to him because this isn't like him at all."

After we hung up the phone, I saw Boon walking on the other side of the street. "Boon!" I yelled. I saw that he looked up and saw me. I looked both ways and walked across the street. "Everybody's been asking if you're okay. Like, what's up with you?" I asked him. He looked at me and took a deep breath in. "Do you ever feel like you're wasting your time chasing something that you know you're not gonna get? Or try to make something happen with somebody who doesn't fuck with you like you fucks with them?" He's said. You can tell that whatever he's going through is really bothering him. Then he looked at me. "I'm falling back from you Angie." He said.

I paused and I didn't know how to respond. "Why?" I asked still in shock. "You know that I like you, right? You know that I'm trying to impress you, right? It bothers me that you can post about you wanting a relationship, you wanting to send your next boo random pictures while he's at work, and you can't wait to be boo'd up with your next boo, when I'm trying to get with you. That shit hurts... because now I feel like I'm not doing what I need to do to impress you. Or make you see that I can be that type of man that you want. But it kills me when I see that type of post on your page. I know that you like me, if you don't like me then I know it's some type of feelings there. But wait... that's why I'm not mad. You tell me I don't need to impress you but when you post shit like that, it makes me feel that I need too. Then I realize that I can't even stressing over anybody who doesn't really want what they preach, so I'm falling back from you. I hope you find somebody that you want." Then, he put his headphones on and walked away from me.

The Next Morning

As I sit here laying in bed, asking myself if I made the right decision. I wonder about being single. I don't have to worry about nobody but myself, but I can't cuddle up with myself. Than my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey, can we talk?" Angie asked. I hesitated to answer. "Okay just listen." Angie replied. "I didn't know you would be so hurt about whatever I posted. To tell you the truth, yeah I do like you and I do see us being together. But the trust issues I have is the reason why I haven't really embraced the fact that I do wanna be with you. I'm sorry that I hurt you." She said.

I sat up in bed, and thought about what I was gonna say. Then it all came out. "Honestly Angie, it's to late for all that. We've been talking for almost a month and a half and nothing has changed. I'm honestly tired of waiting for you to text me back, I'm tired of you lying and telling me you're gonna call me back, and I'm tired of looking on your social media, seeing something about a relationship when I've been waiting for you for damn near six weeks. Whoever treated you like shit is the reason why you can't even see I'm being deadass serious about making you mine, and then your trust issues is something you shouldn't had brought towards me. I did nothing to you for you to pick and choose when to talk to me. I'm not waiting for you to trust me to be with me, nor will I wait on anybody to trust me."

Then I hung up the phone. My sadness turned on to anger. Pissed off wasn't even the word. So I laid back down. My brother knocked on my door and opened. "Angie called." He said. I look at him and rolled over on my side. "I didn't answer. I heard everything you said to her." He said. I heard footsteps walking towards my bed. "Bro, I don't blame you doing what you did. I would of did the same thing. So don't let that piss you off. I'm sure you'll find another girl who would actually keep it one hundred with you." I turned over in bed. "She ain't shit." I said. "I felt stupid." I said getting out of bed and walking to my closet. "Where you going?" My brother asked. "Studio. You trying to come?" I said putting my shoes on. "Yeah. let me get dressed first." I walked downstairs and waited for my brother. "Yo hurry up!" I yelled. "Shut up, I'm coming!" Mike yelled back. He came down the stairs, unlocked the door and opened it. "Oh shit!" Mike yelled. I ran from the kitchen to the front door and Angie was standing in front of the door. "Yo, you have to let one of us know that you're coming over." Mike said. "That's why I called you."  She responded back. "What do you want?" I asked. "I just wanted to see if we can talk." She said stepping into our house. "No." I said. "Ready mike?" I said walking towards the door. Mike looked at Angie. "I'll call you whenever we get back home." I looked at Mike. "Until then you gonna have to to leave." Angie looked at Mike, then looked at me and walked out the door. I closed the door.

"What the fuck bruh?" I yelled. "Just because y'all you don't want her, doesn't mean I still can't be her friend. Fuck outta here." He pushed me aside, open the door and walked out.

I closed the door and locked it. Got in the car, and drove off. "What made you stop talking to her?" Mike asked. I continued you driving. "Talk to me! Nigga I'm serious." She shouted. I stopped at a red light. "I was chasing her. She preached to me how much she wanted to a boo. Had me looking stupid." I said. The light turned green and I pulled off. "We've been talking for a month and a half and to see her post shit like that! That made me sick seeing that. We been rapping it up for a month and a half, calling each other boo, telling people we talk, then turn around and see all the bullshit she's posting relationship post on social media. That killed me bro."

We got to our oldest brother house. "Look, it's obvious that she wants you... well, right now. Just think about at least bro. Seriously." Mike said taking off his seat belt. My phone rang and it was Angie. "What?! Why do you keep trying to talk to me?" I stouted. "I have to talk to you. It's very important." Angie said. I sighed. "What? There was a silence on the phone for a couple seconds. "Hello?" I said. "I'm pregnant."

Angie

"What do you mean you're pregnant?" He asked. "I took a pregnancy test yesterday morning, that's why i was looking for you. I wanted to telling you, but you was mad at me so I never had the chance to tell you. That's the reason why I randomly showed up at your house. I didn't wanna got it from you." I said. I can hear Mike in the background. "Aye, pull in wendy's so I can get us something to eat."

"Angie is pregnant." Boon said. "Damn bruh. Your pull out game weak as fuck." I held back my laugh. "Lemme call you back Angie."

Mike

I laughed. "Dog, when did y'all even have sex?" I asked him.. "Like... a month and a half ago." He said. I laughed even harder the first time. "Papa Boon."