Chapter 9

They entered the lounge where there was a lot of chatter. The team, their wives and children all sat in different groups chatting. No one really knew why they were waiting except the two couples who had been there. They had been wondering where Hardik was and wanted to question him about the post. 

Virat and Hardik entered together, Everyone looked up and greeted him. They got up and some said something while the others went and hugged him. They both moved a side and Hardik held out his hand for someone at the back. A small delicate hand kept her hand on his and walked in and all went in awe. 

In walked a beautiful girl who looked no less than a princess. They gasped realizing who stood before them . She was a like a princess, she was one after all she was the daughter of one of the richest man in Asia, going to be the daughter-in-law of another and the future wife of a cricketer. Everyone was silent for sometime too shocked to react. The team had guessed her identity while the women were still shocked well one in particular who Hardik had not noticed yet. Most knew who she was but guessing her to be Hardik's would be was a little too much to digest.

The scene had become a little weird. Anushka stepped forward

Anushka- Guys why are you in shock. you guys knew  that Harry was partial engaged stop doing this overacting as if you are still in shock okay??

For others it was a happy surprise except for one who hated it, who hated Paarthvi, that person was even more angry.

Men- ya fine

Hardik- if you guys are okay now so let me introduce her to you guys 

Paarthvi just looked down.

Sakshi Bhabhi { Mahi's wife}- what's there to introduce she is Ram Luthera's only daughter who does a lot of social work. But why is she here? Don't tell me that....

Hardik- Yes guys, this is my beautiful fiancee Paarthvi or you could call her Pari or Princess like Virat bhai and Paarthvi this is the team. Yes my dear family she is the Ram Luthera's daughter.

Paarthvi shyly smiled and waved to everyone. Everyone was so happy to see her that they excitedly hugged her and gave her a warm welcome. Her tension and nervousness was throw right out of the window. 

She was introduced to the girl gang. Who took an immediate liking to her.  Hardik was very happy seeing her happy. He smiled at everyone, but his smile faded when his eyes landed on another familiar face who brought back bitter memories. His face tensed as he looked at others for answers. He expected an answer from Rohit. He looked at Rohit with anger and hurt in his eyes asking him 'why is she here??'. Rohit looked down not knowing how to answer. She was his cousin after all. His look said that he was sorry.

Paarthvi had noticed this change in Hardik. She did not know what had caused it. It made her uncomfortable. Something in her told her that something was going to happen today but it was not going to hurt her or her relationship with Hardik.

Hardik walked angrily towards her. Her . Lisha Sharma his super clingy, nagging, obsessive bi**h of an ex- girlfriend. He knew she was up to something after he had broken up with her almost 11 months ago. Why was she here today? Hardik tried to reason.

Lisha Sharma { Harding's ex }

Paarthvi saw him moving towards a girl

Paarthvi saw him moving towards a girl. first she thought they were friends but on a closer look she saw that Hardik was angry seeing her there so she was probably someone who he din't like or maybe they had a fight. Or was she one of his ex........ Paarthvi threw this thought out of her because she knew that even if that girl was his ex she was Hardik's fiancée and she trusted him.

The meet had become a little awkward for Paarthvi, Hardik, Rohit, Ritika, and Lisha well almost everyone. Paarthvi was a little awkward but was welcomed warmly by the women.

Sakshi bhabhi{ Mahi bhai's wife}- Pari welcome to the gang

Pari- thanks bhabhi

Hazel bhabhi {Yuvi bhai's wife} - we are only fam sis we don't say sorry or thank you k??

Pari- okay bhabhi 

Anushka bhabhi- Do guys know that she is an amazing cook. I mean we had dinner made by her on the day of the roca and you guys wouldn't believe that three fussiest of eaters as we all know were licking their fingers after eating

Ayesha {Shikhar's wife}- you mean Harry, Krunal and Virat

Pankhuri- Ya no tantrums of "too oily" and "too many calories" nothing 

Priyanka bhabhi {Suresh bhai's wife}- seriously 

Anushka bhabhi- yes, seriously

Sakshi bhabhi- that means Paarthvi you are an amazing cook now seriously welcome to the gang 

Ayesha - You managed to make those three eat woowww........

Priyanka bhabhi- we mean that all of us are good cooks and every week on Sunday there is a get together hosted by one of the wives of our group and everyone makes one dish and brings it.

Pari- that's nice

Prithi bhabhi { Ashwin bhai's wife}- so why don't you host the lunch on the next Sunday after your marriage at the house

Ritika{ Rohit's Wife} - ya ya why not uncle aunty are anyways going for the business trip to Australia for a week so we will have the house all to ourselves

Pari- Okay but before saying yes I should ask Hardik first as....

Pankhuri bhabhi- oye it's nothing like that you are part of the family so you have equal rights on the house. You had them since mom decided she wanted you as a daughter of the house, so you don't need permission. And Harry he will never say no. Its the first time he will be hosting it so getting angry is out, anger on you is out of question, ya anger on us maybe but more than that he will be excited.

Pari- why will Harry be angry with you all

Anushka bhabhi- because we will  spoil his romantic Sunday plans by having the lunch

Paarthvi blushed. They all kept chatting up. Then suddenly Lisha's thoughts entered her head noticing Lisha was not there. If she would have been here she would have talked. She looked around to see if Hardik was present or not. Even he was not present. Her mind told her that they were together but her heart trusted her Harry.

Hardik's angry disappearance and Lisha's attempt to create misunderstandings was noticed by all. The men waited for Hardik to return but what they didn't notice was Paarthvi's lost state. This was noticed by the women. They indicated towards Paarthvi. They asked her if she was okay

Pari- i'm fine guys just......I'll just be back from the loo

Paarthvi excused herself and walked lost towards the washroom. She had never come to this place before so she had no idea where the washroom was. So she by mistake reached the gardens of the hotel. 

{image night with golden lights}

But what she saw next angered and shocked her the most...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote