I was fighting a rogue when we heard a female scream. I looked up and there stood a human. Picnic basket lands on the floor. There behind her was another woman. My wolf howled loudly at the sight of that woman. The human in front of her fainted while she just stared at us.

The rogue kicks me off and scattered away. Terrified. We have a law. From all our laws two are more important than the rest. Never mess wjth another wolves mate only if the mate is rejected. And. To never show our forms to human only if our mate is human then thats an exception.

She walked towards me and I took step forward. She isn't afraid of me. My tail wagged at the thought and she is so beautiful. I hope my pack accepts her. She is perfect. Her green eyes shone brightly. Her cute plump lips taunted me. Her curves. Her dark oak air swayed with the gentle wind. She seems a bit cute like.

Her hand was inches from my snout. But the moment was ruined by a male human yelling from a far. Searching for someone. I growled and turned around. Running into the forest. I stopped at a rock to look back at her.

"Esmeralda there you are! What happened to Keyla?!" two males approached her

"I... We saw two wolves fighting... Like for dominance and she must have gotten terrified and fainted... Did... Did she take her pills?" her melodic tone hypnotized me

Her eyes never left my own and I jumped down the rock. Running back to the pack. Esmeralda. An amazing name for a gorgeous woman. I need to announce it to my mother. She smelled human but I can't assume that. Normally humans scream when they see us. Scream. Faint. Run. But she just stayed still. I feel like she is one of us but I can't put it together. Maybe she is just human and am over thinking it. I am so happy I just can't stop wagging my tail.

I found my mate...

______________________________________

Ron and Jet had made it. Man why the hell did they ruin the moment. They were trying to wake Keyla up so she can take her medications. She had told Jet the time she was suppose to drink them. But she was with me as she drove to this area. Jet had brought her meds because she accidentally left them in his car. Maybe on purpose knowing she hates drinking medications.

But I can't believe it. Theres others. I thought I was the last one. Theres others out there. If mom and dad were alive right know they would jump in joy. Mom had left me a note and a of how pack works. Mates. Shifting. Mind Linking. Wolf Laws. I must reek of human if it didn't try to comunicate with me.

"Aaawww... What happened?" Keyla groaned out

" You were hallucinating again... I told you to take your pills before leaving with Esmeralda..." Jet scolds her worriedly

"Am sorry honey... I was just excited for today" Keyla excuses herself with being cute

Which works on Jet all the time "Just... Be careful next time..."

Ron was the one who spoke. Ron is Keyla's der brother. Keyla wanted me to date so her brother returned so she did this double date thing. In which I came forcefully but I am glad I did. I know Ron wouldn't want to date me. So I will try to come back here again and try to find that giant wolf again. He might help me and teach me more of the wolf world.

I found my mate...