Episode 8

"I hope you have a good explanation for this Soo Ho." I say, walking alongside him as he carries Ban Ryu.

"I thought you were my sister. I just..wanted to prank her a bit since I saw her in the streets. I didn't know it was you..." He says. I stop walking, glaring at him.

"So you usually do this to your sister?" I ask. He blushes, quickly shaking his hands to dissipate the idea.

"No! It's just, you turned around and..well uh, well. I was aiming for your back." Soo Ho says, averting his eyes.

"Soo Ho, put Ban Ryu down."

"What?"

"I said, put Ban Ryu down."

He follows my instructions, looking at me confused.

"Ok n-" I punch him in the gut, watching him double over. I straighten myself when I hear clapping behind me.

"That was fun. You're an interesting one, Y/N." Yeo Wool says, jogging over to me.

"I try." I say, watching Soo Ho pick Ban Ryu up again. Yeo Wool chuckles.

"I'm guessing your visits didn't go as planned? I overheard your little conversation."

I groan, rubbing my temples. "I'm sure it'll be the talk of the town at this point. Let's just go back to the House. I bet Sun Woo and Ji Dwi are already waiting for us."

Turns out, I was right. The two looked at us stunned, eyes going from Ban Ryu and Soo Ho to Yeo Wool and I, asking for an explanation. Yeo Wool walks over, draping his arms onto their shoulders.

"I understand it is a strange sight, but let us chat inside."

After somehow getting Ban Ryu over the wall, the 5 of us carry him in, sneaking through the courtyard. It seems Yeo Wool's liquor wore off though, as we were greeted with our instructor who smacks Yeo Wool on the head.

"great."

--time skip--

And punishment time. Again. It's always us. As soon as the sun rose, the 6 of us were dragged outside to carry Wi Hwa on his glorious carrier. This time, we were going around a forest.

"It keeps leaning to one side." He complains. "This is only your 15th time, you are so slow."

I groan, my body aching from standing underneath the carrier, supporting it from below. Yeo Wool was living his best life on the side, merely fanning the instructor. The other 4, well, not so much.

"When will you finish all 100 turns?" He chuckles. "You were at each other's throats before, are you saying you have gotten close? How disgraceful."

Ban Ryu suddenly loses his balance, setting off the rest of us as we frantically reposition the carrier.

"You said the liquor was a killer!" Soo Ho complains.

"It is! The problem was you two." Yeo Wool says.

"What even happened last night? I swear If i got dragged into this for no reason I'll kill you all." Ban Ryu says, still a bit dizzy.

Huh, Soo Ho must've dropped him.

Soo Ho ignores the question. "Hold it properly."

3rd person POV

All the Hwarangs were gathered in the forest to watch the punishment.

"No way. They will not really be doing this 100 times..." Hwarang 1 says.

"According to my calculations, their legs will go out of commission after 20 times. If they go up 100 times, they will die." Hwarang 2 says.