#1 The New Professor

{Shannon's POV}
My class began to swarm into the dully lit classroom, an eruption of noise came from the corner of the class. A fight had broke out between two male students, the tallish blonde male had took a left hook to the jaw by a much smaller male and did not take being embarrassed in front of the class too lightly, he grabbed the shorter male by he collar and smashed him into the wall, grabbing his head and smashing it multiple times into the concrete wall. The whole class apart from me and my friend Isabella chanted the fight onwards until a loud bang echoes across the classroom. We all divert our attention to the source of the noise. A slender figure, around 5ft 10, bleached hair with an synthetic left hand, he shouted loudly towards the students. "THAT IS ENOUGH!" The whole class was in shock, the unknown figure had a scary way of controlling the entire class using only three words and a piercing stare. A sly smirk twitched at the corner of my lips as I watched the professor, Isabella's eyes diverted towards me and she shook her head. "I know that look anywhere... I mean the accents hot but seriously Shan? Your gonna get yourself in trouble going after another prof-" I quickly silenced her once the professor started to speak again. "Now. As you may come to understand I am your new teacher, Professor Bagwell." He smirked lightly and wrote his name on the board using white chalk. "I believe that you have all started reading a Shakespeare novel?" He scanned the classroom but everyone was silent, so I spoke up. "Yes Professor. Romeo and Juliet."

{T-Bag's POV}
I observe the classroom waiting for a response to what I had just stated, I suddenly hear an angelic voice from the corner of the classroom, I lock eyes with the student in question and I am immediately took back, I almost stumble backwards at the sight of a real life angel. I smile towards her and nod lightly in response. "That is correct Miss?" "Shannon." She responded with a almost flirtatious smile. "Miss Shannon." I repeated and picked up the book, not taking my eyes off her. I am quickly taken back to reality as I heard a few students snicker from the corner of the room. "You three!" I point towards them with three fingers and I signal them to rise. I point to the first one "Tybalt, Benvolio, Count Paris." I speak dominantly my finger moving across the three as they groan and sit down. "Anyone want to be Juliet?" I see a hand shoot up from the side of the room to see the same angel from the start of class, I nod towards her to confirm her position of Juliet with a smile, she soft smiled in return which made me melt like butter before quickly turning back to the class. "Any takers on Romeo?" I scanned the class and everyone avoided eye contact. "Fine. I shall play Romeo." I announced and sat on my desk with the novel in hand. From the corner of my eye I can see Shannon snicker in the corner with her friend and I chuckle under my breath. "Page 23. Go." The scene started with Tybalt and carried on for a few pages until it came to Romeos first line. "But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief,
That thou, her maid, art far more fair than she. Be not her maid since she is envious.
Her vestal livery is but sick and green,
And none but fools do wear it. Cast it off!
It is my lady. Oh, it is my love.Oh, that she knew she were! She speaks, yet she says nothing. What of that? Her eye discourses. I will answer it.
I am too bold. 'Tis not to me she speaks.
Two of the fairest stars in all the heaven,
Having some business, do entreat her eyes To twinkle in their spheres till they return. What if her eyes were there, they in her head? The brightness of her cheek would shame those stars. As daylight doth a lamp. Her eye in heaven Would through the airy region stream so bright
That birds would sing and think it were not night. See how she leans her cheek upon her hand.Oh, that I were a glove upon that hand." I look towards Shannon as we connect through our eyes and I say slowly. "That I might touch that cheek." Her cheeks flustered a light pink and she soft said. "Ay me." Our eyes stayed connected a little longer, everything was out of focus apart from her, the light shining on her face as her eyes twinkled lightly. I was abruptly brought back as the bell rang loudly. "You are dismissed." I announced as most of the students fled apart from one. She was stood in front of me, a fallen angel, blessing me with her presence. "Sorry to hold you back from leaving class sir." She spoke in a soft innocent tone of voice which made me tingle. "It's no trouble at all." I chuckled and looked toward her. "I uhm... I wondered if you done tutoring? It's just, I'm up to date on all my other subjects but ever since Mr Hans left I've fallen behind." I saw this as an opportunity to come closer to her, I could smell her scent it was a mix between apple and cinnamon and it had me in a trance, I felt dizzy. "Why yes, yes I do." My hand tapped lightly on the table waiting for a response. "Great. How's Friday after school?" "Sounds good to me." I nod towards her. "I'll see you in class tomorrow Miss." Shannon smiled and walked out of the classroom with a skip in her step and I smirked at the opportunity I had been offered on a silver platter.

{Shannon's POV}

Once I turned away I smirked towards Isabella who waited outside for me patiently, she looked at me in confusion. As we walked further away from the class room she looked at me. "I'm confused... your doing better in literature than all your other subjects." I laughed mockingly and smiled at her. "But he doesn't need to know that." I spoke with a wink before we walked again.