The Biebers

*Demi*

"Mama what are we going to do today because i have to be at the studio at 12pm to record 'Road Less Traveled' again."  Lauren said as she sat at the table in front of me.  "I don't know what we are doing after you go to the studio.  I was planning on going to pick up your father from the airport at 11am."  I said as i walked to the refrigerator and got something to drink.  "Why didn't you tell me dad was coming come sooner?" Lauren yelled excitedly as she starting to jump up and down. 

It's only 7 in the morning and Lauren is already very hyper.  Well I might wanna go ahead a get ready because I'm picking up Justin at the aiport before we go to the studio.  Which Lauren does not know that yet. After i done got ready I have to get Isaiah ready.  Yes I have have another kid his name is Isaiah Jacob Bieber.  "Lauren its time to go!" I yelled from my room after I got Isaiah ready to go. 

We are now on our way to pick up Justin from the airport.  "Mama we just passed the studio where are we going?"  "We are going to pick up your dad from the airport."  I said looking at Lauren from the drivers seat.  "Oh why is he coming home so early? I was excited for him to come home but last time he came home from tour i found out you were pregnant with Isaiah."  Lauren said looking at me suspiciously.  "I'm not pregnant plus me and your dad are not together. We just happen live in the same house together."  I lied. I told the truth a little I'm not pregnant but me and Justin are together. 

We are finally at the airport where Justin is waiting for us.  I start to see Justin walking toward us and I get out the car and run to him. 

Don't forget to vote