Chapter 1

Bella's POV:

Its 8:05 am. School starts at 9 am. I'm sitting in my 98 Chevy in the parking lot waiting for my friends to get here. I've got my playlist rocking as I scroll through my Instagram.

Bella's outfit: A dark blue and black flannel with a white t-shirt under ripped black skinny jeans and worn but neat combat boots.

The parking space next to me has been empty all year but today was different. A guy, about 17 years, old rolls up next to me on his Harley. I'm not gonna lie it looked sexy. He wore dark blue jeans, a white tshirt, boots, a black leather jacket, and he had long dirty blonde hair. I couldn't help but notice everyone around stop and stare.

I’ve always had an eye for who was a sub. I had been looking for a sub for a while now. I quickly turned away when he caught me looking.

Nate's POV:

It's about 8:00 and it's my first day at the new school. I had to leave my old school because I got in my 5th and final fight that year. Well, It wasn't much of a
fight. Some guy had pushed over my baby so I gave him a broken nose, jaw, and a couple fractured ribs. People didnt fuck with me or they learned not to.
I had just grabbed breakfast and was on my way to school. People looked at me all the time so i was used to turning heads. I rolled into the parking lot and had gone up and down every row before I found my parking spot. I got in my parking space next to this beautiful blue 98 Chevy. I turned off my bike and heard ACDC playing. Nice choice. I took off my helmet and took out my phone and started scrolling through my Instagram and eating my breakfast. I noticed I couldn't hear the music anymore and I turned to meet the eyes of a red headed stranger. She quickly turned away and the music resumed. I finished my breakfast then noticed a group of girls headed this way. I just started looking at Instagram anyways.

Bella's POV:

Finally my friends had showed up. There's only four of them but they're cool.

There's Alyssa. Alyssa is a girl who is 5'4 and pretty slim. She has light brown eyes and typically wears dark clothing and she has medium length brown hair. Usually quiet.

There’s Lizzy: Blonde hair, green eyes, usually wears skirts and blouses. About 5'3.

There’s Cameron: Long brown hair. Grey eyes. 5'6 slim. Always wears hoodies and leggings.

Then there’s Maddie... You'll find her doing one of two activities. Either kissing my ass or trying to copy me. Short curls, dyed red as opposed to the natural blonde. 5’0. Tries to pull of leather & flannels but doesn’t. Questioning her sexuality. Kinda dumb, doesn’t really understand that the adoration isn’t reciprocated.

I turned off my truck and got out and they were looking at him. "Eyes off girls. I'm making that one mine."

All 5 of us start walking into school. It's about 8:15 now. We get to our usual hangout spot in the mornings and it gives us a view of just about everything. The girls start talking about him.

Bella: He’s gonna be mine.

Cameron: Alright! I am definitely not going in between you and your man.

Bella: Maddie! Where’s my purse? My lipstick is fucked up!

Maddie: R-right here! do you want me to fix it for you? Here, let’s go to the bathroom.

Cameron: *mumbles* She doesn't need help doing her makeup.

Lizzy: You go fix your lipstick and I'll drool over pretty boy for you. He's mine anyways.

Cameron: *hits her arm sharply* I wouldn't say that if I were you.

Bella: I can get your ass kicked out of this school right now. Need I remind you what you and Ryan did last semester?