Intro

My dear reader,

I regret to inform you that you have found the story 'A Murder Most Dapper'.

This is a steampunk murder mystery.

If you like steampunk, you will probably not enjoy this.

If you like murder mystery, you will probably not enjoy this.

If I've piqued your interest, I'm sorry. It was not my intent. I have neither read nor written either of these genres before, and that is kind of the point.

You see, dear reader, myself and some of the other Wattpad Paid Stories writers have gotten together and decided to make a series of parody books in genres which we have no business sticking our noses in. The code name for this universe? Werewolves in space. We have a sci-fi and fantasy author making a werewolf story, we have a mermaid story from a zombie author, and we have more in the works that well... I won't get into that quite yet.

But I have been gifted the unfortunate task of telling you the tale of this steampunk mystery. A story filled with cliches and bad plot devices in the name of satire. If you somehow enjoy this, you will likely enjoy the first book in this miserable challenge from our group of Wattpad Next Beta writers. The first book is called 'My Bad Boy Werewolf Quintillionaire Space Lord' and you can find it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/178452491-my-bad-boy-werewolf-quintillionaire-space-lord

It is a bad boy werewolf billionaire(ish) story.

If you like bad boy, you will probably not enjoy it.

If you like werewolf, you will probably not enjoy it.

If you like billionaire, you will probably not enjoy it.

There is no order to the chaos of the books in this universe. There is a loose connection of obscure character references and terrible sub-plots. Do not be concerned with the order in which you read it, it's all a beautiful mess anyway.

I do promise that I won't be working on this little bit of fun on the side unless my updates for the week are already written and ready, so there will be no delays in my regular books.

@Arveliot @druidrose @CrystalScherer I blame you all.

Regrettably,

Sabrina Blackburry