Preparation

( AN: sorry that the last chapter was so short, I'll try and make longer chapters in the future!)

Jeongyeon rubbed her eyes. Why was her alarm set for 6:30? Wasn't it a Saturday? Then she realized she had to go to some dumb music Festival/show. She hoped Jihyo was cooking something, because she definitely didn't eat enough after getting back so late from a fan meet last night.

TWICE just had their recent comeback, "KNOCK KNOCK", and Jeongyeon is tired out of her mind from all of the promotion, fan meets and concerts she had to do this past 3 weeks. She just wanted a nice vacation.

Before she could even get off her bed, her friend for 8 years now, Naeyon, jumped on top of it in excitement and energy exploding out of her.

"Jeongyeon Jeongyeon! Are you ready for Music Bank today? I can't wait till I see myself on TV!" Naeyon said, with pure excitement in her eyes.

From day one Naeyon always wanted to be on TV and be famous. Once again, she couldn't really change that and she never wanted to change that.

Jeongyeon hopped out of bed, realizing she only had 4 hours to get ready before she had to dash out of here in time for the show. That's sounds like a lot, however all of the preparation she had to go through was too much.

After breakfast and getting ready, she got onto her limousine with the rest of the members of Twice and was ready to go on TV.

She was tired out of her mind and just wanted to get some sleep. How could she sit through a whole music show like this.

She re-applied her makeup, sat up straight and stopped by Starbucks to get as many coffees as she could. She couldn't just show up on live television like this.

After what seemed like ages, they finally got out of the car. She stepped into the room where the brief interview/introduction would be held. As she stood up, facing the camera, her heart nearly stopped when she saw who would be there alongside her.

All 7 members of BTS showed up wearing clothing semi themed of their new comeback, Spring Day. As usual, Jimin and his pink hair caught her attention.

She could tell that he didn't notice her, which she was thanking god for, and she was staring at him and processing the whole thing for so long that the interview guy already showed up.

"Hi! This is Music Bank and we are here live with K-pop sensations TWICE and BTS. Kim Namjoon will now tell us a little bit about their newest album, You Never Walk Alone."

Jeongyeon was trying so hard to appear calm and normal while Bts was talking, however it was very difficult, especially after Jimin noticed that she was there. She zoned out for so long that she was caught out of surprise when they started singing.

It seemed like they were singing the chorus of spring day. Had Jeongyeon been staring at him for so long? Oh shit. Fans are excellent detectives and can tell if two idols are dating or have history with each other by interviews and interactions. Fans were for sure going to conclude something if she just awkwardly stood their. Maybe she could..... sing along?

" Nunkkocci tteoreojyeoyo.."
"Tteoreojyeoyo!" Jeongyeon chirped in.
" Tto jogeumssik meoreojyeoyo,"
"Meoreojyeoyo!" Jeongyeon said again.
" Bogo Sipda"
"Bogo sipda!" Jeongyeon exclaimed once again.

Jeongyeon's eyes stayed glued to the camera, afraid if she saw Jimin's reaction fans would get more suspicious. She had know Jimin for years now, and one thing that never changed was his stare.

Without moving her eyes from the camera, she could still feel Jimin's eyes burning on her face. She could sense his presence so easily.

Good job on not making it seem obvious. Jeongyeon thought. She could see tittles of K-pop gossip channels. Would it be "To unexpected lovers?" Or "Love or hate? Choose one, Jeongyeon and Jimin!"

"Tell is about your comeback, TWICE! How is KNOCK KNOCK?"

••••••••••••••••••••••
Feeling even more exhausted then before, she slowly went to her car. A thought passed by her mind. What if she went up to Jimin? Nah, what would she even say? It would be completely awkward.

Maybe next time, or hopefully there will be no next time.

https://youtu.be/Nzriy5RGF8c

(AN: This was the original vid if anyone was wondering )