Realization

It was a warm Sunday afternoon.

Most of the class had gone home for the weekend. The kids who stayed at the dorms were lazily lying around, whether it was in the living room or in their rooms.

Tsu let out a small yawn as she looked around the living room. Bakugou and Kirishima were sitting next to each other on the couch (as expected of the couple). Iida and Midoriya were talking to each other, blush noticeable on their cheeks.

A little growl could be heard from Tsu's stomach. Hungry again? She just had breakfast an hour or so ago! Oh well. Out of boredom and hunger she went to the fridge.. and found cookie batter. Her eyes lit up in excitement.

"Who wants cookies?" She asked loudly. Kirishima turned around. "Hell yeah!" Iida nodded with a smile and Midoriya put a thumbs up. Tsu smiled as she put the cookies on the pan, and into the oven.

A few minutes passed and the kitchen was nice smelling. The scent of cookies filled everyone's noses.

"What's that nice smell?" A sweet and familiar voice asked with curiosity. Tsu's heart skipped a beat and she turned around. The brunette waved to her with an adorable smile and pink cheeks. "Hi Uraraka." Tsu managed to get out before she would have a gay panic.

Uraraka was in shorts and a pink tank top. She was absolutely pretty and cute, as per usual. Tsu didn't even know why she felt this way but it was true. She poured a few glasses of milk, trying to ignore the brunette. But of course, Uraraka came up next to her and flashed a big smile.

"That's a cute top you have, Tsu! Oh and those pajama pants with frog prints on them? Adorable!" She complimented while closing her eyes. Her heart skipped a beat and Tsu nodded. "Thank you, Uraraka!" She replied hurriedly, running over to a couch to sit. Uraraka sat next to, big goofy smile still on her face. She really hoped her blush wasn't noticeable.

"Hey frog face, ya okay? Your face is redder than Kirishima's hair!" Bakugou just had to point out, before getting a small lecture about respect from his boyfriend. Tsu stuck her tongue out and covered her cheeks in embarrassment.

"While he most likely was trying to be mean, Bakugou isn't wrong about your face being really red. Are you okay Tsu? Are you sick? Do you need water?" Uraraka asked with a hint of worry in her voice. Tsu nodded and she got up. "Yes, I'm fine. Kero! I, um, I have to get something from my room though. I'll be right back, Kero!" Tsu walked towards the stairs in hurry, her face still cherry red.

Once she got to her room, she closed the door behind her and locked it. She faced her back towards the door and slid down, before raising her knees to her chest and covering her face. Why was she feeling this? What was she even feeling?? Why Uraraka???

Her face raised up a bit as she heard her phone buzz for a split second. It was on her little desk. Reluctantly, she got up to check what the notification was.

Kirishima: Hey Tsu you alright? Uraraka is really worried right now.

Tsu let out a rather loud sigh of relief. She was glad it wasn't Uraraka, otherwise her heart would've literally jumped out of her chest.

Tsu: Yeah, I'm alright 🙂

She put her phone down.

No, she was not alright. She was confused, her heart was beating faster than the speed of light, her hands were sweaty.

She definitely was not alright.

Kirishima: Are you sure? You didn't really look so good. Are you sick, what's wrong?

A groan escaped Tsu's lips. Kirishima apparently wasn't as dumb (rip) as he seemed. But it's not like she could tell him the truth, right?

Right?

No. She trusted him enough.

Tsu: Okay. I'm gonna tell you something, and you have to promise not to tell anyone. 🤫

Kirishima read her message, but didn't respond. Tsu took this as a "continue."

Tsu: I think I might like Uraraka.

~
AAAAAAAA
it's been so long since I've fed y'all with content!!! I'm sorry about the hiatus sjjsjsjsjs

Anyways yeah here's a TsuChako story thing. In this story KiriBaku is canon (although it's pretty much canon in the show lmao) and Iida and Deku have a crush on each other. Oh and KiriTsu brotp anyone??

Also SeroMina and possibly KamiJirou will happen in this story so umm yeah enjoy!!
I most likely haven't improved in story writing BUT I tried aight
Bye y'all uwu