you're Not Going Back

"Because I...I can't..." ink started, "I can't allow you to destroy like this!.." ink then closed the door, running downstairs. "Ugh.. bAbY.." Error still tugged at the stupid restraints, finally breaking free. "NoW tO DEstRoY tHe uNiVErSe!" Error tp to his sweet void, leaving behind Ink. What is this feeling..? In the pit of his Errors stomach he felt...loneliness? Already? "I dOnT nEeD iNk!" He started to look at universes through a portal, deciding which one to destroy. "WhAt abOuT uNDer!SwAp.. tHaT sTUpiD pApYRus cAn fiNAllY bE dEstrOyed!" Error walked through the portal to Under!swap, not caring who saw him.
                    ~A few hours pass~
Ink had figured out Error had left a bit ago, now he had to figure out which au he was in. "Hmm..he wouldn't go to Outer!Tale.. what about Under!Swap?" He painted a portal to Under!Swap to find strings and dust everywhere. And then that's when he saw what he didn't want to, Blueberry. He had bones all over him, and strings that were attached to his soul. "HelLo iNkY~ diD yOu mISs mE?" Error was controlling Blue. Ink slashed the strings on Blue, "Thanks Ink!" "ItS oKaY, I DOnT nEeD hIs pAtHetIc-" "My brother is not pathetic!" Ink looked up and saw Under!Swap Papyrus shooting bones at Error. "I'm sick of you!" He yelled as he shot gaster blasters at Error as well. Error swiftly dodged, only to get slashed with Inks paintbrush. "Error, I told you to stop destroying!" Then a chuckle from Swap Papyrus made them turn, "You honestly think you can change that mistake? Glitchy over there wants to destroy. He loves destruction and pain from others..just like he did to my brother.." Error shot strings at Swap Papyrus, "listEn hErE bUD, yOu DoN't kNoW a DamN tHiNg AbOuT mE!" The strings tightened on Paps soul until the strings loosened when a sharp pain passed through Errors body.

What are you doing!?

You were so close!

Error fell to his knees, he realized Ink had done something to him when he slashed him. "Ah! M-MAkE tHe pAiN.. gO AwAy!" Error opened a portal to the void, only to be tackled. "Where are you going? Think you can destroy my universe and leave like that?" Error was held on the ground by Papyrus foot to his chest. "Huh? Answer me you-" suddenly bones impaled Swap Papyrus, "Brother!" Blues screams made no difference. Papyrus started to turn to dust, "Goodbye Sans, I love you.." and just like that he was gone into thin air. Error was going to destroy this au, even though the pain was still there. "THIs useLEss Au caA Now be DEstrOYed! HAha haHa!"
_______
A little dark,I know. But I hope you all enjoyed. Any ideas? Just comment them below!
[471 words]