Requests Open.

HEY! This (if you cannot read the book title) will be a compilation of one shots. I decided to let you guys decide who or what you want to happen in the story so... Leave a comment below!

Can you set out your requests like this please?

*You're name... [Just you're first name so I can dedicate the one shot to you.]:

*What happens? [If you want to be in the story, put you're name as a character.]:

*Who? [Characters]:

*Long/Short one shot:

Is it set in the past/present?:

Any additional notes [Optional]:

|| Must include the answers to the questions that have a * beside it. ||

Example of a request;

Name: Bob

What happens?: Great Khali and Natalya fall in love but TJ is jealous. (Should be more descriptive)

Who?: Great Khali, Natalya, TJ.

Long/Short: Short.

Past/Present: Present.

->>>LEAVE REQUESTS HERE<<<-

I can't wait to hear your awesome ideas! Depending on the amount of requests I get, I will begin the first one shot in a week. There will be no date you have to have your one shot requests in for, so if you're reading this in 2015 (HAAAY!) you can still leave you're requests and I may add that one shot to this book.

If you're new at reading one shots or you're not 100% sure what a one shot is, it is basically a story in one chapter. They can range from being rather short to really long so I recommend using three chapter selection. For each one shot I'll put how long each chapter is in each title.

Thank you for reading, can't wait to see some of your guys' requests! -Riley.