45 | E! NEWS

CATHY KELLEY SCANDAL?

By William Buropy

 The rise of Total Divas and social media over the past few years has opened the doors to many relationships in the WWE becoming public over the last few years

 The rise of Total Divas and social media over the past few years has opened the doors to many relationships in the WWE becoming public over the last few years. After the years of  leaving WWE Fans in speculation of whether or not WWE Superstars Logan Perris and Finn Balor, were involved in a romantic relationship - they had finally brought closure to their rumored romance - linn is real and thriving!

And ever since we've been getting adorable pictures from the happy couple, and they are completely to die for. #linn

 But recently, we've got enlightenment from a Social Media platform that the rumors of Finn Balor and Cathy Kelley were really happening months prior to Perris and Balor confirming their relationship. Balor and Kelley were pictured above from when Perris was healing from sustaining injury from current WWE Raw Women's Champion, Sasha Banks. 

But their relationship had been pure speculation until Perris posted a picture of her and Balor with the caption, "Thank you for changing my thoughts on love. I'm so happy to call you mine." and then Kelley proceeded to leave a comment, "nice picture." which had angered the former Champion, Perris, earning her a not so nice reply in response.

 We were not surprised that Cathy Kelley were in Finn Balor's DM's, threatening the happy couple after numerous comments on both Balor's and Perris' Instagram posts. But now we're certain that Cathy Kelley and Finn Balor were indeed an item months ago, but now Balor has moved on.

 We haven't been able to get into contact with neither Finn Balor or Logan Perris about the subject matter, and we have tried numerous times to gain information but it seems like their lips are sealed tight. We're all hoping the best for their relationship, and for many more years to come for them. Hopefully a certain woman won't be the downfall of WWE Fans favorite couple. #linn

You Might Also Like:

WWE GOSSIP: Future Extreme Rules matchcard predictions.

Everytime Linn stole your heart.

Logan Perris appears on Total Bellas.