Super Psycho Love

This story opens in Magnolia, in Fairy Hills to be exact, as we watch Juvia Lockser stitch together a doll of a boy with pink hair instead of black for once. "Natsu-sama," She swoons as it's finished. The blunette giggles at the doll of her newfound crush and set it on her bed to get ready for the day. Juvia slipped on her well known blue dress and hat along with her thigh high boots. 

Say that you want me every day that you want me every way that you need me...

"Juvia hopes that Natsu-sama will like her new hat accessory!" Juvia giggled and skipped to the guild hall of Fairy Tail where she would watch Natsu Dragneel until he noticed and called her over. "Natsu-sam-san. Does he like Juvia's new hat piece?" The smitten girl showed the pink-haired boy pushing a blonde away from him. 

Got me trippin' super psycho love...

"Yeah, it's totally awesome! Definitely gets me fired up!" He replied with a grin that made Juvia squeal with delight. The new piece on her hat was a small plastic flame clip. Juvia beamed up at Natsu as Lucy Heartfilia, the blonde, stood with the help of Gray Fullbuster, the blunette's former crush. "Sorry about that, Luce. Juvia here just got a bit excited, ya know?" 

Lucy nodded with a smile, "It's totally fine. I forgot about her wanting to show that off to you, and besides, she really thinks a lot of you." Juvia nodded along with Lucy's explanation with heart eyes. "So, if I were you with a totally cute girl gunning after you, I for one would absolutely take her on a date! And don't be cheap about it, especially if it turns out she could be her."

Aim, pull the trigger! Feel the pain getting bigger...

Juvia squirmed in her place, unnoticed by Natsu as he thought of Juvia as a dragon queen, hoping and praying the third love would work. "I don't see why I can't give it a shot," Natsu said blushing and watching Juvia through his hair. Said female perked up and began jumping and hugging the boy. 

Go insane from the bitter feelin', trippin' super psycho love...

For years after, Juvia and Natsu became a thing, but it wasn't as wonderful as one would think. Not for Natsu anyway. He couldn't really have any friend as Juvia went so far as to scare Happy away even. He was kept on a tight leash because Juvia wouldn't allow him to go anywhere without her. Said pink-haired boy eventually fell into depression and, only when the time was right, he killed himself setting Juvia off on a psychotic rampage throughout Fiore.