The war slave

The 400 year war ends on a bad note for new recruit Wolf as he was captured by the humans and sold as a slave.. The court seen him guilty for the deaths of thousands and he was sold to a mother of 3 two reckless boys and a fairly silent and obedient young girl. The two boys were named Joal who was 22 and Tommy who was 21. The girl everyone called Moon because of the bright colors she wears on dreary days of sadness who is age 20. Wolf reluctantly agreed to work for this family feeling like his mentor Flame the leader of all hybrids and the protector of their kind down by letting himself get captured. (June 16 1965) "Wolf! Get your sorry ass down here now and start cooking!" Screams the elderly mother. "Yes Ma'am I will start cooking" says a horrowed and broken Wolf. (Joal Tommy and their mother leave for the store while a scarred Wolf cleans. He not knowing that young Moon was in her room) "ah! Oh it's only you mistress Moon.. *sighs* " says a very startled Wolf. "Hey don't be afraid of me.. I'm not like my mother I want to help you" says Moon slowly soothing Wolf into trust then she hugs him tenderly knowing he is badly bruised and cut. "Why do you let my mother beat you like that?" Asks Moon sorrowed. "She's my master... I can't do anything about it" states a very hopeless Wolf. "I understand that but you are a hybrid... The last of them from what I'm aware of" says Moon. "Yes I'm a hybrid *he shows his ashen tail and wolf ears that are similar to the ones the legendary Flame had* see" says Wolf. "Yeah well... Wolf I will not harm you and my brothers and my mother are never home Friday to Sunday so I can help you heal from your wounds then" says a positive Moon. "It would be nice Mistress Moon" says Wolf clenching his blood stained shirt. (They hear a truck pull up and Wolf flies to continue cleaning)

(To be continued in part 2 "a hybrid with some hope")