Hybrid with some hope

(4 weeks after the moment Moon offered healing to Wolf, the elderly woman seems to not be able to keep Wolf busy with work and can't hurt him with a loud and harsh hit with a leather whip with metal stars on it) "Wolf get down here and clean the dishes... What the hell??" Says a very confused woman. Wolf walks down in a clean white T-shirt and jeans with black shoes "Yes ma'am? Am I needed?" Asks Wolf clearly knowing he holds more power than the old lady. "N-no sorry I thought you forgotten to do the dishes child" says a very frightened woman. (3 months later the boys leave for work and the mother joins them leaving Wolf by himself because Moon had left for soccer practice) "hmm... Well I did all I know that would be done... What to do?" Mumbles a concerned Wolf. Wolf hears a voice and turns quickly around to see the Ghost of Flame standing in front of him. "F-f-FLAME?!?!" says Wolf excitedly "the one and *coff* only kid" says Flame. "I thought you were dead" says Wolf "I am *coff* kid, I'm just here to give you a heads up about something that is going to happen in a few hours" says Flame strictly. "What is it sir?" Asks Wolf confused. "A government agent will be here to pick you up and take you to a lab for testing.. you remember that girl Moon right?" Says Flame "Yes I know her... Why what's wrong?!" Shouts Wolf distressed. "Kid she's a hybrid to.. she's not the hybrid you are she is half human half jaguar. And they got her to leak out your information.. I have made myself known to her and she said she would be awaiting your arrival" says Flame prolonging the envitable. "I understand sir I won't let you down" says a courageous Wolf. (3 hours later and a agent with the FBI and military come in and arrest Wolf and take him to a lab where he is cuffed to a table looking at Moon who has tears in her eyes knowing she had probably killed him) "I'm so sorry Wolf.. I didn't want them to get you... I-" she's says and Wolf says "you did what you had to.. I'm proud of you for keeping your life out of harms way now let's get out of this damned place" says Wolf but strangely enough he doesn't sound like the normal Wolf. Moon nods and they break out. (After 30 or so minutes of endless fighting they break free from the lab in a area 51 location and they find a Canadian Pikachu and they take him with them and they find themselves in a cave where they will be hiding out for the next few weeks)

(To be continued in part 3)