Mori x Honey with a touch of Bisexual Female reader x Haruhi part 1

N/N is the nickname btw. Kinda how Honey calls Haruhi Haru-Chan

You were sitting with your best friend, Honey-senpai at the host club. You couldn't help but notice Honey starring at Mori and a bunch of girls he was talking to. "Um..Honey-senpai?" You asked him. Honey looked at you and smiled brightly "Yes n/n-Chan?" He said as he took a bite of cake. "Are you okay?" You asked him concerned "you seem to be looking at Mori intensely today....did you guys have a fight?". Honey paused "no..it's not that.." he said "come on Honey-senpai! Nobody is happy when something bothers you!" you exclaimed. "I'm fine!" Honey replied impatiently "if you tell me we can go buy cake after school~" you tried bribing him "E-eh t-that's not fair n/n-Chan! B-but okay.. It just bothers me how those girls are swooning around him...that's all..." he told you. "Oh Honey-senpai..." you said. You and Honey turned to Mori once more and got a glimps of Mori kissing a girl's hand "w-what?" You both exclaimed. "I'm sorry Hone-" Honey got up and walked up to Mori and slapped him.

BITCH SLAPPED

Mori x Honey requested by Datgurl789 my irl friend UwU. Go check her out! She a fujoshi QUEEN!