👑Prologue👑

It was a cold Saturday night. As usual at this time, or more precisely at eight o'clock, I was sitting on the couch. I had no more ambitious plans today when my phone rang.
When I looked at the screen and saw who is calling immediately, I smiled and took it in my hand. I received.

–Alice ...?– I asked uncertainly, tapping the cell phone in my ear.

–Fp, please ... help me!– She scared terrified. When I thought that something could happen to her, I began to worry immediately.

–Calm down, Alice. Slowly, what happened?– Then the woman started telling me everything. How Chic killed some guy in the living room and that they hid him. I could not let them make the same mistake as me.

–Damn.. Where's this body?– I asked. After a moment I got an answer. Without waiting, I ordered her to wait with Betty and Jughead at Pop's, and I left the house to hang up with the woman.

~👑~

An hour later I went to Pop's. I looked around and noticed Alice, immediately approached them and sat down for a woman. I looked at Jughead sitting in front of me and Betty, who he embraced, trying to cheer her up. When I heard Alice sobbing, I immediately turned my head towards her. Indeed - she cried.

–I'm sorry, Fp .. that I got Betty in, and she Jughead, and he you.– I could not bear to look at her tears, I felt a strange sting on my heart.

–Alice. It's nothing ...– I muttered after a moment's reflection. In this my son spoke.

–You stink dad.– my son said, looking at me strangely.

–It's sodium hydroxide. In a week, nothing will be left of him, not even teeth.– I lifted the corner of my mouth slightly to create a sour grimace.

–Thank you, Fp..– Alice was still crying, finally I grabbed her hand to calm her down. I felt her relax, I think her touch helped her.

~👑~

Finally, when we came back to the house with Jughead, I threw my jacket on the chair and sat on the couch, and my son sat next to him. I looked at him, he had an uneasy feeling on his face, he was probably afraid that someone would find this body before he could disappear.

–Jughead? Do you think about this body?– I asked, tilting my head gently to one side.

- Yes, Dad. I love Betty and I'm afraid he'll panic and ...- He paused.

–Will She go to the police?– I asked after a moment's reflection.

"No... She going to do something about stress...– he muttered, finishing his previous sentence. I nodded understandingly.

–Don't worry, son. If she loves you too, she will not do it.– I lifted the corners of my lips slightly, creating a small smile to comfort me at least.
He looked at me and smiled slightly.

–Are we talking about Betty ... have you come to something ... more intimate than a hug or a kiss?– I moved my eyebrows suggestively, and this visibly embarrassed looked away. Oh, I have it.

–Dad ... you're impossible! No, I assure you that I have not yet.– I laughed softly.

–Wait. Yet? So you plan to do it?– Now I knew he was ashamed because it started to turn red and slightly.

-Uh, Dad, stop it, please. Betty is not ready. I will do it myself, I will not force it, after all. "He muttered.

-Good, good .- I laughed standing up and walking towards the bathroom.

- I sleep on the couch today, daddy - he laughed. I rolled my eyes with amusement and taking a towel and pajamas, I went into the bathroom to take a shower.

~👑~

In the morning, when I was sitting in the kitchen and eating breakfast with my son, we heard a knock at the door. I was surprised because it was six in the morning, and no one ever visited us so early. I got up and wondered who it could be, I opened the door. I saw in them a low blonde with green eyes, which was my Jughead's girlfriend.

–Good morning, Mr. Jones. Is Jughead at home? I wanted to talk to him in front of the school.– She smiled at me, and I raised one corner of my mouth, let it pass in the door, showing Jughead sitting at the table. She approached him immediately and began to preach to him for some collapsed test. I rolled my eyes, probably afraid she would not make it to the next class, that's why she cares for him so much.

When Jughead and Betty left the house and went to school after about twenty minutes, maybe even less I heard another knock on the door. I got up from the couch I was sitting on and I opened the door again, this time seeing Alice.

–Alice? What are you doing here?– I asked, raising my eyebrows in surprise, she hardly ever comes here, so why did she come today?

–I came to talk about our children, Fp..– She said calmly, nodded and let the woman in the door, and she proudly entered the trailer and sat on the couch.

–So ... you have to hold them down on a leash– she said, glancing at me.

–In what sense, Alice?– I asked, leaning back against the couch as I sat down.

–We can not let them deal with this guy's case. It can be dangerous. What if his family kidnaps them or something worse?– Her voice broke, swallowed, she did not quite know what she meant.

–Relax, you have to tell them to leave the matter alone, for your own good.– I tried to approach it calmly.

–But you know what our children are!– She whispered, already with tears in her eyes. I gently hugged her and began to stroke her hair.

–Do not be scared, Alice. Somehow we will convince them.– I muttered and felt the woman slowly calming down.

–Fp.. I have one more request...– I barely heard her whisper.

–What, Alice?– I asked uncertainly.

–Will you keep an eye on my daughter when she's with your Jughead, and you'll be close?– She asked in a whisper. I sighed softly.

–Of course. I will try to make sure that nobody but Jughead touches her.–I whispered, stroking her hair. In the end, the woman snuggled in me.

~👑~

After a few dozen minutes we had to say goodbye, Alice went home and I went back to sit on the couch. I turned on the TV and started browsing through different channels when I came across something interesting. They said something about some kidnapping.

,,A young girl at the age of eighteen has gone missing. Her name is Flour and she was last seen in the park when she was on the phone with her mother when she heard her daughter's phone fall on some hard ground and scream of her daughter's horror. A photo of a girl appears on the screen. Anyone who has seen this girl near Riverdale is kindly asked to contact the girl's parents or the city police in Riverdale.”–I jiggled slightly at the thought that my Jughead might have been kidnapped, I could not imagine how I felt, I would never want to fulfill this nightmare.

I do not want to.

~~~

Uh, I hope you like it. I wrote it for a long time and have over a thousand words.

~Juggie💕