Author's note

Hello beautiful people,

I'm Darshani and this is my first book everrrr. Im actually very excited with this book . It was always my dream to write a book on Wattpad but never found time for it. I'm so happy to be part of the Wattpad community now. I hope you enjoy this book and that it is up to your expectations. This book will be different and so will my characters. I appreciate critics but please don't be too harsh . Also guys, i have not yet decided about the cast. The boy will definitely be Harry Styles but i don't know who will be Alia yet. I will provide a proper cast soon.

LONG STORY SHORT, welcome to a roller coaster ride.

Please do not copy or translate my story. I take a lot of time and patience to come up with this and i will not tolerate and plagiarism.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photography, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission of the author .

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidence either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead ,events or locales is purely coincidental.

Loving the bad boy. Copyright. All rights reserved. February 2019.

He was intriguing like a puzzle. He carried secrets. Lots of them. All secrets have a cost and for him , revealing his secrets mean death. He is Harry Styles. Bad boy, drug dealer, underground fighter, man whore but what pushed him to become like that? Who will be the light who will suppress the darkness that is engulfing him? Will this ever happen or will he remain trapped in this viciousness? Will he ever be able to come out of it?

Meet Alia. Alia Harper. The good girl who always get good grades and most  importantly, who stays miles away from bad boys. What will happen when their worlds will collide and Alia will be attracted to him? Will his secrets allow them to be together? Will Alia's love change him and  get rid if his bad behavior ? Will she save him or will he ruin her?

Well then read to find out.

Love you all,
Happy reading my lovelies.
XOXO