Chapter 3

I did not know how to feel. Was that a sign God was sending me that me and Harry were a match made in heaven? I'm crazy, i know. I snapped out of my thought when i felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and met Harry's eyes. He really had beautiful eyes. Like marble. So deep but so difficult to understand. The spot where he tapped me tingled. I shivered. I felt like this after a very long time.

It's crazy, isn't it? The way someone can affect you without your consent. How the very touch of someone can make your heart beat so fast and you cannot do anything to control it. How the very thought of someone can make you smile and make your day.

" hey" i muttered to Harry since i didn't know what else to say.

He must be thinking I'm retarded.

" hey" he replied stifling a laugh.

He thinks I'm funny. I can die happily now.

"Umm... we can meet in the library after school to do the assignment..if you are free" i told him.

Does it seem like i am dying to work with him?

" I'm busy" was his response.

I hope he didn't expect me to do the whole assignment by myself. I may be good but I'm not that good to do everything by myself and he is just going to sit idle and take all credit.

" we can meet Saturday... i mean tomorrow" i told him, determined that we will do this together or i will tell the teacher to change my partner.

" Ok." With that, he walked out of the class. I was surprised that
1. He did not try to come up with another excuse so as not to do the assignment
2. He only said ok.

I did not even tell him where to meet and when to meet. He didn't even bother to ask. Gosh.

The day went by slowly. After our little encounter in class i didn't see Harry again. Even his friends went missing. I wonder where they keep disappearing time and again. I know it's not my problem but it's just weird. Maybe they intended to fail college.

" DO YOU REALISE I HAVE TO DO A FREAKING PROJECT WITH ASHLEY THE BITCH" Leila has been ranting for the past hour. Poor her. She narrated how Ashley told her...i mean ordered her to do the whole project my herself unless she wants trouble. Why does she think she is a terrorist or something. Georgia told us how uninterested Zayn was in the project that he didn't even bother to look at her. Guess only Sara was lucky enough since Liam seemed pretty decent and helped her.

Soon school ended and i happily went home. I was damn sleepy. I was literally sleeping in my economics class. As soon as i got home, i ran to my bed. What an exhausting day, i thought. I couldn't stop myself from letting my mind wander to Harry's thoughts. I wonder if we will meet tomorrow or not. I hope yes. My heart started racing at the very thought of meeting him. I wonder what will happen if we really meet. I'll probably faint.

"Alia go buy some eggs. I will bake a cake" my mom shouted to me.

" let me sleep!"i groaned. Can't she see how tired i am. It's really tiresome to sit the whole day at school and thinking about someone without paying attention to any class. I bet she doesn't know how much effort that requires. I quickly put some shorts, a black T-shirt ,a cap and my sneakers and hurried to the mall. I immediately went to the grocery section barely avoiding the chocolates who were smiling at me. Grabbing the eggs, I was walking to the counter i collided with someone. Two seconds later all the eggs was on the floor. What the hell man.

"Are you blind or did you put any particular effort today ?" I half screamed at the person while trying to get egg shells out of hand.

"It was your fault, kitten" he said.