Epilogue (To Sad Ending)

Song of the chapter

You made me do it ~ Tommee Profitt 

Quote of the chapter 

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

Delicious Ambiguity."

― Gilda Radner

Sorry for the lack of updates here guys, I just downloaded Apex Legends on my Xbox and it has been ruining my life lol. 

Also I just want every one to know that a winged that last Chapter, I thought it would have been a decent little ending for Chaos to betray them but no you guys need your stupid happy endings. So for this Epilogue I am just essentially making shit up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaos was sitting on his throne in the Void, watching the events in the mortal world with fascination. He hasn't been up there since the birth of his children when they over threw him, he has wanted revenge for that ever since. Hence why he had the three most powerful demigods ever destroy all his children's minions also why he had them kill all of the Olympians. 

Their souls did not go to the land of the Faded like Chaos told the boys, every bit of the immortal essence went into his own power to break the collar his children put on him. He still did not have the strength to kill his children after Perseus Jackson killed Olympian after Olympian but he was hoping that destroying Zeus he would be free from his imprisonment. 

Chaos watched on bated breath as Percy killed Zeus the last powerful god, Chaos felt the power humming through his veins as he flashed to Olympus. The two demigods in the throne room bowed making Chaos smirk a bit. 

"Good Percy, you have completed your task." Chaos congratulated the young demigod.

"I did everything you asked Lord Chaos. I want what you promised me, a peaceful life with the ones I love. Please bring Jason and Nico back."

Chaos stared at Percy for a bit before chuckling, making Percy growl. "Now."

Chaos laughed harder. "No, you will be joining them now."

Percy yelled as he charged at Chaos, but Chaos raised his hand blasting Percy back, before a roar was heard. Percy stared at the dragon as it landed next to Chaos, nuzzling the creators hands.

"You see Percy, you were simply a means to the end, I have no use for you any more. Rationem, Ignis." Chaos said his dragon destroying everything on Olympus as Chaos flashed back to the Void, preparing the last part of his master plan. He watched as an Iris message shakily appeared, before making a final fuck you to his children. As he imploded, sending a shock wave through the void and into the Earth crust breaking it apart, if Chaos was still alive he would have seen the Earth crack as the sea's hit the Earth's core causing it to explode. Killing everyone, primordial or not as the Earth no longer existed.