Him again!

-Zayn-

I woke up to the bright ceiling light, ugh how much I hate bright lights they still have to put them!Wow hospitals kinda represents Bad Heaven you know all white and non-pleasant. But I do remember the girl who pulled me out of the car and I wondered if she was still here and my eyes were half open the whole time and she may have not noticed......But maybe she left.

I tried to moved but my back started aching so I called the nurses and for my luck they were both old yay so no flirting. God do people even realise I have a girlfriend who I love and doesn't really care about me. I don't know she doesn't answer my calls or my texts! I mean what have I done for her to hate me so much? Maybe she wants a break? But she hasn't talked to me for over a month and doesn't even bother to text me. So Whatever.

The nurses called in a doctor after they did something with the bruises.

"Hi, my names Dr James

Brook and call me James if you want to." James said, he looked pretty cool for an old doctor.

"Yeah sure, thanks, I'm Zayn."

"Ok Zayn, how are you doing? Any muscle pain?"

"Yeah I'm getting some pain on my shoulders and spine and my heads kinda killing me."

"Ok so I'll tell the nurses to get you some painkillers and some gel you put for muscle pain." he said as he wrote something on his clipboard.

"Ok so I'll get going do you need anything else?"

"Uh yeah, about the girl who bought me..... Is she still here?"

"Oh her, the girl from 911? yes she is taking a nap the waiting room, she said she wanted to wait till you wake up and see you to see if you are ok." One of the nurses who's name read Berta said. She's the girl who answered my call and saved my life on the right time and now she's in the waiting room to see if I was ok. Wow she is actually better, much better than Perrie would be.

"Oh ok. Um would you mind waking her up and tell her I wanna see her?"

"Yeah sure." Berta said.

And with that they all of them left the room.

I wonder why she stayed?.........

-Mia-

I woke up to a tap on my shoulder. I looked at the time and it was 3:47 am. Time does go fast when you have "fun"! I turned around to see who had tapped me and it was an old lady.

"Hi, um sorry to wake you but the patient said he wanted to see you" The old nurse said.

"Oh ok thanks."

I yawned and got up and followed the nurse to the mans room. The nurse opened the door and led me inside. After I went inside she closed the door and I was standing there waiting for him to say something but instead there was a very awkward silence in the room because the man supposedly has been in deep thought and hadn't yet noticed my presence.

So I went up to him and tapped his shoulder lightly, and as I didn't know his name yet I had to tap his shoulder three times. After trying to get him out of his deep thought I gave up and decided to punch his shoulder as hard as I could.

"Ow! Shit! What was that for." Welcome to Earth grumpy! He finally decided to come back from planet "naked ladies".

-Zayn-

I was in deep thought when I got interrupted when a pain shot through my left shoulder. Is this nurse fucking crazy! I got out of a car crash and she decided to punch me.