Prolouge

I wonder around this house. Aimlessly searching for something fun. My thoughts are running away with me as I try to find something fun. I'm stuck at home with my awful step brother.

Typical cliché. The bad boy type. So predictable. His toned body. His gorgeous smile. His cocky attitude. The tattoos. Everything about him is a huge cliché!

I continue to walk around my home still bored. Nothing ever happens when my parents are gone on a business trip. My dad being the CEO of his first successful company and my step mom being the first famous fashion designer all the way from France.

Hours passed and I managed to walk back to my bedroom. My door is slightly opened, but the door knob is broke. Did he break into my room again?! I hear soft groans coming from my room. I blush madly at the sounds coming from my step brother. What is he doing?

I push the door open some more to where I can see him and to my surprise he's jacking off to pictures of me in my cheerleading uniform. I smell blackmail!
I take out my phone and begin recording. This is some really juicy blackmail. I make sure I capture everything that he's saying. Maybe this'll keep him out of my room!

His groans are becoming louder as he strokes himself even faster. I couldn't help myself, but to blush. Am I secretly getting turned on from this? No way! Not in a million years! After several more strokes he finally cums. I can't believe what I'm seeing.

He pants heavily until I walk into my room. The look of shock and embarrassment is exactly what I wanted to see. Maybe this time he'll stay out of my room for good.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" I smirk triumphantly as my step brother gives me the death glare.

"What the hell! Were you recording me?!" My brother yelled angrily as I wave my phone back and forth.

"That's for me to know and for everyone to find out." My smirk became more wicked. I can feel the hatred off of his face and I'm loving it.

"What do you want?" My brother asked as he looks away from me.

Hmm what do I want? I haven't gotten that far have I? Hmm what should I do with this dog? I already have him where I want him so what do I want with him?

The next thing I know my phone is snatched out of my hands. I didn't realize at the moment he had my phone. Realization sent in and now I'm the one in trouble. His signature smirk resurfaced to his face. I know how this is gonna end. I could beg for his forgiveness and let this whole mishap slide, but I doubt he's gonna do that. Damn.