FIVE

I wake up to light music being played throughout the house, a light song soft and warming. there's light laughter coming from downstairs. I hear pans and dishes clanking like someone's cooking.

"Y/N did you sleep well?" jin asks me as i make my way into the kitchen
"pretty good for the first night it a new place." i smile and sit at the table
"well that's good to hear, we're leaving in a bit so eat up and get ready okay?"
"okay." i nod and eat a bit of the breakfast.

after i eat i head back up to my room and change into some comfy clothes and do some light makeup for the day.

we travel in separate cars and i sit between jungkook and hobi on the short ride to their job. i still have no clue who these people are. they take me to a studio where they record music, i guess they're some musicians i don't know about.

i sit on a couch all day while they record some songs. around lunch time they ask if i'm hungry, i'm not but they offer to get me food anyways. i turn down their offer and they continue on with recording.

by the time they're done recording it's almost midnight and they get dinner before we head back to the house.

instead of talking or watching a movie everyone goes their own ways and disappears into their rooms. instead of going right to bed i do some skincare and change into pyjamas before doing some studying and researching.

today they played some songs that sounded familiar to me but i didn't know what they were. after about an hour of researching i finally found out who adopted me.

OK GUYS IM BACK IM SORRY AGAIN