Idol

You been loving creepypasta for awhile after your friend said about creepypasta. You began to google what is creepypasta all about. As you clicked enter, pop a lots of pyscho killer, tall man and else. Your eyes quickly goes to the tall man named Slenderman. You find him as your idol. You dont know why you like him as your idol. You see him pretty.... Interesting.... So, you wrote drawn all the creepypasta characters in you note book.
After a minutes looking at the picture....  You notice a strange noise at downstairs. You go to downstairs and sees that your living room all kinda mess up. You cleans the room. While you still cleaning the living room.... You notice a strange things at your pantie. You feel that you're in heat.  The strange continue to licks your pussy. "Aaahhh~" moan you. As you turn your back,  you saw the tall man aka your idol aka Slenderman is infront of your face. You shocked when he start to ripping your clothes with his strange things. Expose you boobs.  You're not wearing any bra at that time. He squeezing your smooth boobs. "Ahhhh~" moam you as you like his message on your boobs. You quickly unzip Slenderman's pants and sucking his dick. You shove down his dick. He cums on your face.  His cum taste sweet and warm. You take off your pantie and goes up top of Slenderman.  You shove your vagina on his dick. You're in heat so that you wanna feel more.  Up and down.  Repeatly. "Mmmm...  Slenderman... " moan you.  Slenderman demonic voice ask you what his name. "D-Daddy~" moan you.  Slenderman cums inside your vagina. You collapse down the floor.  Slenderman gets up and shove his dick again in your vagina. "Mmmmm...  More~" moan you as he start to doing his job. "Ahhhh~ Im coming~" moan you again. Both of you cumming together.  Next day....  You saw that you were at the bed.  And the living room already clean. Wow. Impressive.

Thats all for today.