Jealousy

Hello hello! So nowadays I've been going through memory lane with myself and watched a Sailor Moon movie that had the story about a black hole. Then remembered a specific episode with I saw Michiru and Haruka where they were on a game show. I watched that and forgot how much I shipped them.
Also I'm straight to be honest right but Haruka really makes me question my sexuality. She's just a strong independent woman who only listens to Michiru ahahah, but anyways enough of me rambling for so long. Please enjoy this yuri-ish oneshot!

~ 🍡 ~

Michiru has just gotten done with a scene in the movie she was in. The aqua haired female was starring in a romantic film with co-star Seiya Kou. They finished the scene where Seiya had asked out Michiru.

The female was in her dressing room, humming to herself- getting ready for the next scene that was going to be filmed in an hour.

There was a sudden knock, Michiru looked at the door from her mirror, "Come on in, it's open. Oh?"

The door opens to reveal her handsome co-worker, Seiya.

"Nice job on that last shoot." He complemented her as soon as he got inside.

"You did very well." She smiled back as he declined his amazing work.

He strides to the female and looks at her while she sits down to brush her hair, "To Tell you the truth. I'm a big fan of yours."

"You?" Michiru giggles at his comment, "You don't look like a listener of classic. Well thanks anyway. But let's keep it secret from your fans."

"I don't know what they might do to me." She finalized her words.

Seiya chuckles at her assumption, "You're mysterious."

The actress faces the mirrors and looks at the male with a sultry smirk, "How about you?"

Smirking back, he goes behind her, whispering in her ear, "I want to know much more about you."

"Oh, do you?" She smiles, standing up and lifting up her aqua trestles, "Do you want to help me change?"

Seiya smirks at the offer when another knock and a familiar voice was heard, "I'm coming in Michiru."

The door revealed two blondes, Usagi and Haruka. Haruka looked at the male who was close to Michiru and growled.

"Michiru-sa- Oh! Seiya!?" The younger teen exclaimed at the actor,

"Dango?! Well well, you're with a good looking guy." He smirks at Haruka who inhaled softly not wanting to express her heat of anger.

"Don't be rude! Haruka-san is-" "My important partner." Michiru interrupted Usagi's sentence and stood behind Seiya.

"Eh? You're bad-natured Michiru-san. I'm Seiya Kou! Nice to meet you" The male's provoking words got to Haruka as she walked towards the actor with hands in her pockets,

"Tenno Haruka, nice to meet you." The two held out their hands when both of them gripped onto each other's hand tightly. Wanting to break each other's hands.

"Ara, what a scary greeting." Seiya teased when Haruka gritted her teeth, "Go away."

The two rivals let go as the ponytailed actor walked past Usagi, "Well, Michiru-san! Have a nice evening. Visit us later Dango! See ya."

Haruka sighs and looked towards her the love of her life, "Don't let him into your dressing room."

"Oh? Are you jealous?" The talented actress teased the older female.