The Begining to something beautiful

Demetri was walking through the rainy little town of Forks. Aro had sent him to check on the Cullens but apparently they had moved out. It angered him that he hadn't check on their whereabouts by using his gift first instead of coming here, in this grapy town to find them gone.

Suddenly he heard someone crying. He tried to find the person using his gift but he found nothing.Something was blocking him. Not having any other choice he followed the sound. He found a human girl sitting on her house's porch sobbing. She was beautiful but she looked so sad and broken. It pained his heart to see her like this.

He inhaled her scent and gasped. His mate. She was infront of him. He approached her slowly. He made some noice, he didn't want to scare her. When she heard him she lifted her head and her chocolate brown eyes locked with his bright red ones.

" Great" she muttered sarcastically " Another vampire. Just what I need. Not"

" Please don't be afraid. I don't want to hurt you" he said " My name is Demetri"

" Bella" she answered

" Why are you crying?" he asked softly while he reached on hand and caress he cheek gently.

" Well, I got dumped by my vampire boyfriend saying I was not good enough, I have a sadistic vampire bitch after me seaking revenge, I found out that my best friend is a shape-shifter and turns into a horse sized wolf, my mum wants nothing to do with me, my father gave me up long ago due to my depression and in general my life lays in ruins and I am fucked up." she snapped.

The pain in her voice made him flinch.

" So stay away from me, I don't need another vampire in my life" she said

" But you are my mate, my one. I can't just walk away. Don't you feel the pull?"

When she heard that she gasped. She had been feeling a pull towards that handsome vampire but she couldn't understand what it meant, until now that is.

" I am your... what?"

" My mate. I know you are shocked but please just give me a chance to make you happy"

" What's your full name?"

" Demetri...Volturi"

" I see. I 've heard about the volturi, you are their tracker aren't you?"

"Yes"

" Don't you have to go back to Italy?"

" I do,  but if I explained the situation to Aro he wouldn't mind i'm sure"

" Mind what?"

" Me staying here with you until you are ready to accept me in your heart and in your life and come back to Italy with me"

She smiled.

" Of course. Just promise me one thing"

" Anything"

" You will never, ever lie to me or keep things from me even if it's for my best interest."

" I promise you. I won't fail you"

" Good, then I suppose I will give you a chance. Don't screw it up. Ok?"

" Okay" he said smiling

" Where will you be staying?"

" I was actually leaving now but I will stay if you want me to"

" No, it's ok. Go back to Italy, talk with Aro and come back to me"

" Always" he moved forward, and press his lips on her forehead in a sweet kiss, then he moved down and kissed her passionetly on the lips. She titled her head to give him more access to her opening mouth. When he pulled back he pressed his forhead to hers and said

" I WILL come back for you my human".

With that he dissapeared. Bella opened her eyes and touched her lips.

" I will be waiting for you my tracker" she said smiling and for the first time in all this months she laughed.

Unknowingly to her he had heard her and smiled. Yes she was his as he was hers.

---------------------------------------------------------

This time it was a bella / demetri oneshot, hoped you liked it. Please review;-)

DISCLAIMER: I don't own anything except the plot, Stephanie Meyer does.