Part Nineteen

Part Nineteen

Zayn’s POV

What have I done?

I’ve lost her for good now.

Why did I have to get so angry and jealous?

I know Harry would never do that to me; and I know she doesn’t have feelings for Dylan anymore. I just… I don’t even know. I guess I just saw the photo of the two of them… they looked so happy…

I didn’t get any sleep last night, I was too busy wondering where Lia could have gone- she didn’t come home. Did she go back to her flat? Did she stay on the streets? Maybe in one of the cars parked outside? I hope she’s okay… I’m going to look for her today. I would have last night, but I thought she’d come back… she never did.

I had a quick shower and got changed, throwing a beanie hat on my head before hurrying out the house. Just as I stepped outside my apartment I bumped into someone.

“Harry, I’m sorry, but I need to go, excuse me,” I muttered looking at my best friend.

“Wait, Zayn, I need to talk to you,” Harry grabbed my arm as I walked around him.

“Harry, Lia and I had an argument last night, and she ran out, I need to find her,” I pleaded with him to let go of my arm.

“No, you don’t need to look for her Zayn, she stayed at ours last night,” Harry smiled at me.

I didn’t even give him chance to explain I just ran into Louis’ and Harry’s apartment.

“Harry’s room,” Louis said as I ran in.

“Zayn,” Lia looked shocked to see me as I burst into Harry’s room, where she was standing in a towel- obviously she had just gotten out of the shower. I was a little surprised she was up this early- it was seven o’clock.

“Lia, I’m so sorry. You were right, I just got jealous and I’m just so sorry, please forgive me,” I begged.

“I forgive you Zayn,” She smiled, “Just don’t do it again- there’s no need for you to be jealous.”

“I’m sorry,” I apologised and she crossed the room, embracing me in a warm, but wet hug.

“Lia, perhaps you should get changed,” I laughed lightly and she blushed- causing me to smirk.

“You’re probably right,” She mumbled. She then walked out of Harry’s room and over to the door.

“Bye, and thanks again, Louis, Harry,” She gave them each a nod, “I’ll see you later.”

“Bye Li Li,” Louis and Harry shouted, giving her a cheesy grin. She returned the smile before heading back over to our apartment.