Kuroko Tetsuya

Your P.O.V.

"I like you Tetsu-kun". I heard Momoi-chan say with a blush on her cheek. My heart just shattered into millions of pieces. Kuroko just stared at her blankly then he suddenly gazed at me, I quickly ran outside. Tears were falling endlessly across my cheek. 'It hurts'.

Kuroko's POV

This girl just can't leave me alone huh. Hm, but I guess It will be amusing to see her reaction when I reject her. "I like you Tetsu-kun", Momoi said to me. I was going to open my mouth when I saw the figure I loved the most. I felt my heart shatter when I saw the tears coming out of her eyes, she took one last glance at me before running away.

"Damn It.", I said quietly.

"Tetsu-kun?", Momoi said.

I walked quickly to the direction of _____, ignoring Momoi's calls.

"Tetsu-kun please go on a date with me!", she shouted and grabbed unto my arm, like she always do. Annoying! "I can only love you if you're ______", I glared coldly at her. She let go of me with a scared expression. "W-who are you?", she trembled. I just smirked at her and stepped closer. "See what you did to my ____?", I said with a deep tone. I grabbed her hair and slammed her head repeteadly on the wall. Her blood splattered across me. A tear crossed Momoi's cheek as she said "Tetsu" one last time. But it doesn't matter to me. I will kill anyone who stands between me and ____.

Now to find _______

I kept on looking for ____ outside the school. But in the end I couldn't even find her shadow.

3 D A Y S L A T E R

Your POV

It'a been three days since I found out about that stupid confession. 'Kuroko must've felt the same way as her'. I tried my best to forget it, but I still love Kuroko. Now I started to hang out more and more with Taiga. He knows about my feelings for Kuroko, and he teases me everyday about it!

"Eh, you know I'm not good with girls. But I think you should atleast talk to him. He's been trying to talk to you! He woudln't even go to practice sometimes just to find you.", he said trying to convince me. "Haah? I don't need any explanation from him, this plan of forgetting him is perfect.", I said while looking away. "You're so bitter ____", he said boredly while poking my cheek. "Hey stop that!", I slapped his hand away from me. "No way, your cheeks are surprisingly soft.", he said mockingly at me. "Bakagami!", I slammed a book on his head.

Authors PoV

Kuroko grabbed forcefully on the fabric of his shirt as he eavesdropped on you and Taiga. 'Get away from her Kagami.', he thought.

You were surprised to see Kuroko entering the classroom. "Kagami-kun I need to talk to you.", he looked at him. "Uh, okay", Taiga said as he stood up from his chair. "I'll be back ____", he said as he ruffled your hair. You just nodded at him while looking away from Kuroko. Little did you know, Kuroko was staring at you the whole time.

Bitter

Kuroko's PoV

(Behind the school building)

"Oi Kuroko what we're you going to tell me?", Kagami said. I tightened my grip on the knives in my pocket. "Tell me Kagami", I said with a twisted look at him. "Tell me how much pain can you endure for _____?", I said. "K-kuroko what! W-what are you talking about?", Kagami said as I stepped closer to him. "I bet you love her so much right? To even take her away from me!", I shouted at him. "W-who are you?!", he said, terrified. "The person who you should be afraid of", I said before plunging the knife onto him. I covered his mouth to prevent him from shouting and plunged another knife onto his eye. He pushed me away from him, he tried to run but I plunged another knife onto his nape. "Tch. You made my uniform dirty Kagami-kun", I said as I watched the life ran out of Kagami's eyes. I mean eye. I walked again to the previous classroom. I felt my heart beating faster again. Without knowing it, I smiled when I thought about ____. Is this what everyone feels before a confession?

Author's PoV

"That idiot is taking too long.", you sighed. You were about to get out of the room when you felt two arms wrap around you and slammed you to the wall. "Kur--!!". You were about to shout when he forcefully kissed you on the lips. You felt his warm tongue battling with yours. This is wrong! You thought as you pushed the male from you. You were surprised when you saw a twisted look on Kuroko. "You're mine now ____", he said to you. "I love you.", he said with a blush on his blood splattered face. "Taiga!", you said as you tried to run but he pulled you to his chest. The smell of blood lingered from the male's body. You felt the blood-soaked uniform of Kuroko . "Ah, you mean that thing? He's gone now _____", he said as he showed you the knife, an eyeball still stuck on it. You buried yourself deeper, trying to get away from the remain of your bestfriend. Kuroko removed the eyeball and threw it on the side of the room. "Since you're mine now, I want to leave a mark on you. He grabbed your arm and started cutting your flesh with his knife. You screamed but he held his hand against your mouth. Tears started dripping from your face. You tried to wriggle out of his grasp but it was no use. He wrote the kanji of his name on your arms and licked the blood. "I want ____ to do the same too.", he handed you the knife but you just closed your eyes trying not to look at him. "Do it or do I have to do something to make you do it?", he said seriously as he glared at you. No! Kuroko this is not you! You started writing your name onto his arm. When you were finished he kissed you softly.

Mine.

8 Years Later

Kuroko woke up to the rays of the sun hitting his face. Normally he would be annoyed but this time it was different. He turned in his bed and wrapped his arms around a small figure infront of him. "Good Morning ____", he murmured as he placed his head closer to the back of your head. You flinched at his action, still afraid of what he might do to you. He smiled warmly as he held your hand, two rings shining brightly due to the rays of the sun. But undearneath their warm hands were scars that will stay with them, for eternity.

Tetsuya Kuroko

________ Kuroko