Lilacs : myg

Here, Hanahaki is a known disease, however the operation to remove it has not yet been discovered, so diagnosis is essentially a death sentence unless you can get the person to reciprocate your feelings.

Yoongi remembered the exact moment it happened. It had been the stupidest, dumbest, most idiotic thing.

They were all drinking and tipsy on Saturday night at Seokjin's apartment and somehow they ended up playing childish games.

"Alright Yoongi, truth or dare?" Jimin asked, his eyes twinkling mischievously, a red solo cup in his hand as he reclined against the couch, his head resting on Hoseok's thigh.

"Dare I guess," Yoongi sighed, thinking he wasn't drunk enough for this shit.

"I dare you to make out with Taehyung," Jimin said, giggling.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Why would I make out with Tae, Jimin, that's a stupid dare."

"Don't be a bitch Yoongs," Namjoon said, his arm loosely draped over the wide shoulders of the blond haired boy next to him.

"Come on Yoon, I have nice lips," Taehyung laughed, swinging himself onto the boy's lap. Yoongi struggled against him, laughing as his friend made loud kissy noises and leaned in toward him.

"Get the fuck off me," Yoongi chuckled in protest, but Taehyung just grabbed his cheeks and connected their lips. Yoongi groaned in annoyance against him as the other boys whooped loudly and Taehyung smiled against his lips and then began to move his mouth forcefully, making Yoongi kiss him back, his hands still clutching the older boy's face. Yoongi gave up fighting and dropped his own hands to the boy's waist as Taehyung slipped his tongue into his mouth and suddenly Yoongi found himself kissing him back willingly. Taehyung tasted like beer but he smelled the same as always, like laundry detergent and cheap cologne and strawberries, and the boy was gripping him roughly and kissing him desperately and then suddenly it was over and Taehyung left Yoongi breathless as he slipped off his lap, still laughing along with the rest of the group.

Yoongi forced a smile to his own lips as well, but he felt it then - a stirring in his lungs that made him cough in surprise. Just one short little cough and Yoongi thumped his fist against his chest, then he swallowed and shook his head and returned his attention to the game.

He woke up choking in the early hours of the morning, stretched out on the floor of Seokjin's apartment. His head rested on someone's balled up jacket and Jungkook's head was on his thigh, the younger boy sleeping soundly. Yoongi began to cough and carefully removed his leg from beneath Jungkook's head, tucking the jacket into it's place before he dashed to the bathroom, coughing desperately. He dropped to his knees in front of the toilet and leaned over, thinking he was going to vomit, but instead when he opened his mouth and coughed, a handful of tiny purple flowers spewed from his mouth to float teasingly in the water.