1

On a cold winter morning, I hurried through my way to the immigration office. I had woken up late today due to forgetting to set my alarm. Because I had rushed, I had forgotten to bring my jacket and my passport.

Because of my clumsiness, I had to go back home halfway through my journey to the airport to retrieve my passport and jacket. The traffic to the airport was packed as it was rush hour. I had arrived at the airport with only thirty minutes to spare.

I had checked in my baggage and was rushing to the immigration office. I had bumped to some people on the way.

But, one left a particularly huge impact on me. I had collided with his strong, muscly shoulder.

My body flew across the airport. I peeked my head up, and saw that strangely familiar haircut. It was that iconic penis swirl haircut. Then, it was when it hit my jinjja pabo brain.

It was the sexiest man alive, the next best thing to Hallelujah Jesus haraboji, it was Kim Jong Un oppar. My eyes sparkled as I saw his giant moosehead, his cute yellow raincoat draping over his perfectly sculpted body, his long legs which looked like Jeon Jeongguk's 3m penis, his fashionable red boots also attracted the eyes of many women.

"Omona, Kim Jong Un oppar! Gwenchana?" I gasped worriedly. He nodded. He still looked sexy even though his neck looked like it was about to snap. "Oppar wo neomu neomu feichang begopa for your sarang." I smirked. He showed me his smile which revealed his pee coloured teeth. "You've been a very bad girl," he said. "How about I take you to my jib?" He smirked.

I was neomu neomu wet at that time. "Arasso oppar," I said. "You take lead. I'll be your aegi yeoja." I winked and blew a chuu to him.