FIRST DAY

Serenity's POV 

Gotta go to school today. Eeeeeeeh. Today I wear a cute cat shirt with a floral skirt and black ankle boots. ( Picture 2) Hopefully the kids are nice here unlike the kids from my old preschool. Did I mention that I'm starting in the middle of spring. OOOOOOF. The kids at my old school bullied me for not liking the same things as them......

Angel POV

Serenity is coming to my school today. Yay. She's been living with her dad. I'm glad she decided to move back in with us. Today I'm gonna wear ripped jeans, and gray sweatshirt, gray jays, and stud earrings. Looking like a young baller. Oof, it's time to go. Weeeeeeee. We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship. 

Serenity's POV 

Serenity's POV 

We just arrived at school. Here I go. I walk in the classroom with about 7 students and everyone's eyes are on me. " H-hi, my name is Serenity. I hope we can be friends". I go and sit down by a girl with long braids going down her back. She says" Annyeong, my name is Amaya. Nice to meet ya!". Oof she's really bright and cheery. She's wearing the same shirt as me but she has a grey tulle skirt with butterflies instead of an floral print.( picture below) She seems nice. Then I turn to the kid in the next desk over he is wearing a basket ball jersey and shorts. He looks like a stuck up brat. He turns to me and sneers and says " Another black person great".                                                    

I glare at him and turn my attention to the teacher. She starts talking " Today is the day we'll find out what animal you are. You'll be rated from ultra common to legendary. Let's start. By the way we will be going in alphabetical order. Okay Joy start us off". A girl with dark curly, brown  hair walked up and started. There was a bright flash of light and then she came out with a fox tail and wolf ears. " An rare Kitsune~wolf mix, nicely done Joy" the teacher said. Joy just smiled and sat down.  " Next up is Sameriah". A girl with maroon tipped and very curly brown hair bounced up. There was a blast of blue and out came a water fairy. She had metallic blue wings with silver lines running through them. " A common water not as rare as Joy's but pretty close. Good job Sameriah. Next up is Maliyah". A girl with short cropped brown hair came up and transformed. A mix of red and purple fill the room it's almost blinding . " THE DEMON PRINCESS OH MAH GAWD!!! YOUR HIGHNESS!! SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!! Anyhow let's get back on track Maliyah please go sit down. Javen your up next". A boy dressed in all black walked to the front of the room. When he transformed a huge blast of black particles filled the room. I see giant demon wings unfurl infront of me. He has a black skull on his cheek, wolf ears and tail, and red demon wings. He looked so handsome. Wait what am I saying I am a preschooler I don't have time for this. After the rest of transformed it was my turn the teacher told me to go last since I just got there. I went to the front of the class and began. A big flash of white light emitted from around me.........  

MUAHHAHAHAH!!!!! Left you guys off on a cliffhanger

MUAHHAHAHAH!!!!! Left you guys off on a cliffhanger. So sue me. Y'all not going to do anything except maybe my friends at school. Plz don't hate me 

(666 words not including this little thing right here)