After Graduation

"Yeah I'll just call him, bye-bye!" Rachel said before hanging up to her dad, Hiram, who decided it would be a great idea for her to bring someone to their vacation to Disney World. Rachel, of course, first thought about Finn or Kurt. She decided to bring Finn along because their 1 year anniversary wasn't to far, and they were going to leave soon.

"Hey, baby." She said as she smiled to her phone right after he answered. "Hey, sweetheart." He said smiling happy, and sweetly into the phone.

After 20 minutes of talking about New York, college, Glee, and a bunch of other stuff, she finally decided to ask him.

"Not like our conversation about your favorite food wasn't interesting, but I need to ask you a question..." she let out a nervous sigh before asking him the question. "Okay, beautiful. What's the question?" She blushed because of his words and finally let it all out.

"Okay, so," She said while doing a nervous face, "My dads were planning this trip to Disney World, and since our anniversary is this month, I thought it would be romantic if we could celebrate it there and have you come with us, so do you wanna come...?" He smiled into the phone and answered right away. "Are you kidding? Going to Disney is #1 on my wish list!"

"So is that a yes?" Rachel said, as she was biting her nail off. "It's a definitely. I'm gonna go tell my mom to see if she's okay with it and then I'll start packing!"

She had a huge smile on her face. "Okay, we should meet tomorrow to talk about the trip!" Rachel said, still a huge grin on her face.

"Alright, babe. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you." Finn said. "I love you too, see you tomorrow."

The next day, at the Lima Bean

She was just sitting at the table when she felt something poking her back. She jumped a little scared, until she saw a y'all figure smiling at her. She laughed.

"Oh my God, you scared me," she says smiling at him. "Hi!" She said before giving him a light peck on the lips.

They talk about what their trip is going to be like. Rachel even showed him a list of the plan for the trip.

Rachel Berry's Disney World List!
•Pairs: LeRoy And Hiram, Room 123
•Finn and Rachel, Room 125
Day 1: Downtown Disney
Day 2: Magic Kingdom
Day 3: Hollywood Studios
Day 4: *Anniversary* Back to Magic Kingdom
Day 5: Epcot
Day 6: Animal Kingdom
Day 7: Water Park
Day 8: Pool, Hollywood Studios
Day 9: *Last Day* Downtown Disney, Chef Mickey
Day 10: Leave! :(

They were both clearly excited for this trip. It will be a memory they will never forget.

They were going to be traveling in a van because Rachel said it was gonna "Bring Everybody Together". What Finn wanted was to go on a normal trip without her dads being annoying to them.