13

His pressed his cold lips to my cheek. He loved me alot. I loved him to. I loved my dad. He picked me up and put me on his side. He brought me down stairs and sat me on the couch. Then he walked into the kitchen to talk to my mom. I didnt know what they were talking about. Probably something about my birthday. Cause usally im aloud to join in the conversation. He walked back into the living room and sat next to me. He picked me up again and put me on his lap.  He has been doing that since I was little. I love him alot. He means the world to me. Him and mom. Jacob walked in and sat down to. Mom was still in the kitchen making something.

J. Happy birthday renesme!

R. Thx jacob

Im not like my mom I dont mind my birthdays. She hates them getting older every second of the day. Ya shes not okay. But I dont care. All I care about is my family. I care if my family is safe. All jacob and my dad cares about is me. They want me to be safe. I understand but im fine. My birthdays usally go by really fast. I wanted this one to last. Im turning 13. A teenager now. I couldnt even believe it and neither could they. He kissed my lips this time. He wispered in my ear happy birthday and I love you. 

E. So um moms making breakfast. Do you want to open your presents?

R. Yes please

He lifted me off of his lap and I stood up on the carpet. Then he got up and walked me over to the corner which had presents in  it. I started to open my presents. In one of them which was just given from jacob  was a camera. Which i asked for . I wanted to take picture of my teenage hood. 

R. Thx jacob I love it.

J. No problem I thought you would. I mean you asked for it.

R. I love the color to, I wanted blue. How did you know?

J. I mean you talk about it a lot saying its your favorite. 

R. That's true.

E. Want to open mine.

R. Ya sure!

He handed me a square box which was really big. I didn't know what it would be this big that I asked for my birthday. I didn't ask for anything that big. I unwrapped the paper that it was wrapped in. Then my mom handed me scissors so I could open the box. I cut the box open and inside it was a I phone 7 plus with a blue sparkly case. Just what I asked for. 

R. Thank you daddy!

I ran over to my dad and hugged him really tight. Then I let go and walked over to my mom who was holding a present from her. I opened it up and inside was a photo book. So I could put all my photos I take in it.

R. Thx mommy

She hugged me and then we went into the kitchen. My dad picked me up and sat me down into a chair. He handed me a plate of pancakes and syrup.

E. Enjoy

I finished my break fast back down on my fathers lap on the couch. The dqay went by really fast after that. It was already time for bed. I couldn't belive it. I was 13 years old now. Went by really fast. My dad told me he had something special for me before I went to bed. So he walked me to my bed room and I sat on the bed.

E. Okay hunny I want you took take off your clothes now.

..........................................................................................................................................

Thx for reading chapter 1 of twilight and the new baby. Chapter 2 will be out really soon because I write a lot and summer is coming so no school and I can write, By love you all se