Battlefield

While King Zegen is waiting for reply from King Allatar II, Renlly and his army had surrounded the kingdom of Aeghar and ready to break through the gate of Aeghar. King's Kit do the same thing, his doubled the guarding from inside the palace gate.
"Double the guards! Prepare archers on the wall, when they cross the bridge, activate the ground knife!" said King Kit to the Lord Commander of Aeghar
"My King. I've just got this letter from Lord Renlly to you" said one of the door guard
the letter was said "Your Kingdom is surrounded! Get the fuck out from your castle and kneel for your new King, Zegen Dominic. Or I will burn your castle into the ground and make a new one. From: Renlly Dominic"

"Gathering the army."
"Yes. My King" Say the guard
"My army! I'm King Kit from the house of Tara. Asking you to fight with me, fight for our King and our Kingdom! Renlly and his army will burn your village, kill your family and rap your sister and daughter if his become a King! Are you want to let him do these things?"
"NO SER!"
"Good! If we die today, we'll die in honor, we are an honor man!"
"YEAAAAAH"
"Tomorrow we're going to fight, we'll burn his army! And we'll going to send Renlly head to his father. The man who called himself is our King! WHO'S WANT FIGHT WITH ME, RAISE YOU SWORD!" speech Kit
"YEAH!"
"In the name of Aeghar! Of our King Allatar Karstark the protector of FYDORUSH and for our land, our home and our family! Long live the King"
"Long live the King"
"I heard the spirit of this army, from inside and I cannot wait for tomorrow! I want to know how strong they are."Renlly's laughing.

While in the south, Prince Rendy has won the war and dominating Vicars. And imprison King Aidan and his daughter. Rendy has took over the southern and sent a message for his father in Fydorush.
"I'm so proud! Rendy will rule over vicars and marry princess vicars instead" said Zegen
"Send a message"
"Yes. My King"
"I'm so proud for your achievement of Vicars. I want you to help me rule the southern and become a

King of Vicars by marry the Princess. You need to get the Vicars trust and loyalty, don't you?! And kill her father after you wedding done! I don't wanna let any followers of the Allatar remain. No one! And tell the Princess she have a new King, he must kneel and take an oath for you and the new King Zegen Dominic! Allatar reign is over. Fydorush is under government by the new King!" King Zegen Letter.